jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Apr 1, 2024
UK
Have we discovered the other friend group yet?
Do we think they have gone into hiding?
To be honest I don't blame them if they are founding out all this s.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
More guilt tripping and emotional manipulation, get your violins out, guys 🎻😂
This is the consequences of your own actions, no one else, you provided pictures of things that showed no actual validity to what's been said in this thread.
Which is-
* The fact you have no actual diagnosis for most of the conditions YOU have said YOU have, if any diagnosis at all considering some of the letters looked very strange and suspicious in their realness.
* YOU have said verbally on tiktok about said conditions and about winning the lush court case
* YOU have said things in this thread and tiktok about the court case that aren't factual as seen in the document (courts are LEGALLY obligated to speak the truth in the writings of hearings, they cannot LEGALLY lie about what's said).
*YOU have taken ZERO accountability or responsibility for the lies or hurt you've clearly caused to so many and still have not apologised for doing so when you go on so much about Angie lying about her conditions.
Soz, but I'd believe angie has the conditions she said she has before I ever believe you have ANY.
TAKE👏SOME👏GODDAMN👏ACCOUNTABILITY👏JODIE-LEIGH.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405_172757_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_172757_X.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 96

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I am not here for the mental health card. Don't make us feel sty for calling out your BS. We have not targeted your appearance. We have not mocked you. We have looked at the facts and evidence and made a decision from it. You don't like what is discussed then don't read the thread. But never EVER say we are the reason to push you even more. That is beyond fing disgusting

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
I am not here for the mental health card. Don't make us feel sty for calling out your BS. We have not targeted your appearance. We have not mocked you. We have looked at the facts and evidence and made a decision from it. You don't like what is discussed then don't read the thread. But never EVER say we are the reason to push you even more. That is beyond fing disgusting
Literally!!

Reactions: Anonymous
Apr 1, 2024
England
This is the consequences of your own actions, no one else, you provided pictures of things that showed no actual validity to what's been said in this thread.
Which is-
* The fact you have no actual diagnosis for most of the conditions YOU have said YOU have, if any diagnosis at all considering some of the letters looked very strange and suspicious in their realness.
* YOU have said verbally on tiktok about said conditions and about winning the lush court case
* YOU have said things in this thread and tiktok about the court case that aren't factual as seen in the document (courts are LEGALLY obligated to speak the truth in the writings of hearings, they cannot LEGALLY lie about what's said).
*YOU have taken ZERO accountability or responsibility for the lies or hurt you've clearly caused to so many and still have not apologised for doing so when you go on so much about Angie lying about her conditions.
Soz, but I'd believe angie has the conditions she said she has before I ever believe you have ANY.
Jeeze. Is that something she’s tweeted today?

Reactions: sazafraz
Mar 18, 2024
UK
Which is-
that post angered me so much cause the people on her twitter are only getting one side of it and believe her but Hello if anyone from jodie's twitter hi welcome she is a manipulative cow and she is LYING about her disabilities if you still choose to support her you are as bad as her.

Apr 1, 2024
England
Jodie, I hope you are reading this because I genuinely worry about your well-being. As friendly advice, I strongly urge you to step away from the internet and seek real help for your mental health. It is important to understand that your struggles are not our doing, they stem from a clear and long-standing mental health problem. The lies you continuously perpetuate only worsen the situation. It is time to take responsibility for your actions. If you find that going on the internet, specifically in spaces that trigger you and consistently exacerbate your problems than it is crucial that you reach out to a professional resource such as a mental health helpline or your local crisis team. Engaging in online discussions that worsen your state of mind is counterproductive and only intensifies your distress. It is important to understand that you have control over whether or not you read these triggering posts, as sharing your experiences on the internet was your choice. Others are simply engaging in conversations about the claims you have made. Seek out appropriate support and refrain from exposing yourself to harmful triggers if it is affecting you this much. You can take many proactive steps towards managing your issues effectively. Stay offline and get the help you need.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Jeeze. Is that something she’s tweeted today?
Yep
Jodie, I hope you are reading this because I genuinely worry about your well-being. As friendly advice, I strongly urge you to step away from the internet and seek real help for your mental health. It is important to understand that your struggles are not our doing, they stem from a clear and long-standing mental health problem. The lies you continuously perpetuate only worsen the situation. It is time to take responsibility for your actions. If you find that going on the internet, specifically in spaces that trigger you and consistently exacerbate your problems than it is crucial that you reach out to a professional resource such as a mental health helpline or your local crisis team. Engaging in online discussions that worsen your state of mind is counterproductive and only intensifies your distress. It is important to understand that you have control over whether or not you read these triggering posts, as sharing your experiences on the internet was your choice. Others are simply engaging in conversations about the claims you have made. Seek out appropriate support and refrain from exposing yourself to harmful triggers if it is affecting you this much. You can take many proactive steps towards managing your issues effectively. Stay offline and get the help you need.
Agreed

Reactions: Deleted member 2895
Mar 31, 2024
None of your business
❤️❤️

Apr 1, 2024
England
good afterevening idk if its considered late afternoon or evening but how is everyone
Good thanks.

Looks like she's completely ignored my comment as she wants a sugar daddy to grow her account on tiktok, the one place she's been getting all this negative discussion from. Where is the logic in that if its making you so depressed?
She obviously isn't as bad as she makes out. :cautious: