jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Mar 18, 2024
UK
I've been doing some investigating this past week and I've realized that most of her medication is not suitable for someone with asthma. If she's been prescribed all these meds, then doctors' liable if something happened to her. But if she hasn't, then she clearly didn't do her research properly on meds she can supposedly take

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Surely if she struggled with MH for years there would be a safety plan implemented to support her? Instead of crying on a live for validation you would reach out to your counsellors or MH nurses?....

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I've been doing some investigating this past week and I've realized that most of her medication is not suitable for someone with asthma. If she's been prescribed all these meds, then doctors' liable if something happened to her. But if she hasn't, then she clearly didn't do her research properly on meds she can supposedly take
Yeh... alot of medication can cause asthma like symptoms depending on severities and triggers but they would provide medication to avoid these occurrences. Its like ibuprofen is advised against. The other thing is are all these medicines in coherent with one another or contra-indications?

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Yeh... alot of medication can cause asthma like symptoms depending on severities and triggers but they would provide medication to avoid these occurrences. Its like ibuprofen is advised against. The other thing is are all these medicines in coherent with one another or contra-indications?
in contradiction

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Thanks for all your hard work, and pages of reading. I greedily read, what the actual. I saw her in Tinks box and thought she’s a bit odd. Then someone in the Angie thread shouted this one out.
Rabbit hole and a half 🥰🥰🥰
Its what the thread was for! If there was any truth to her stories i would of been first to hold my hand up and apologise but evidence is there in black & white 🤎

Reactions: Deleted member 1244