jodie-leigh @deadringxr

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then it’s probably a duck…

I think the layout and the use of emojis…

IMG_7223.png

Hi Jodie 👏
I like you, I like you a lot 😍

Feb 28, 2024
Hello 👋🏻 I logged out of this account for obvious reasons and stayed away from this thread for my own state and just tried to focus on doing good whilst I was stuck in bed.

So, since you’re very keen on me being here despite feeling like I’m not being heard 🤷🏼‍♀️ what is it you want from me, or what can I do.

• Haha
Reactions: sazafraz
Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn
Hello 👋🏻 I logged out of this account for obvious reasons and stayed away from this thread for my own state and just tried to focus on doing good whilst I was stuck in bed.

So, since you’re very keen on me being here despite feeling like I’m not being heard 🤷🏼‍♀️ what is it you want from me, or what can I do.
…if you’ve been away and not looking, how you even know you’re being commented bout? 🤔 💭 you’re always watching and active jus be honest bout it

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

Staying away and then saying we are keen on you? Thats a contradiction there? How would you know it's been active? This could of easily been a dead thread?

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

Strange and convenient timing for you to log in after being accused of being a different account. 🤔
It's no issue that you are, I mean very hypocritical but then you're queen of hypocrisy, but could at least take SOME accountability.

Feb 28, 2024
…if you’ve been away and not looking, how you even know you’re being commented bout? 🤔 💭 you’re always watching and active jus be honest bout it
No genuinely. For my own sake I needed to log out and obviously I’ve been redirected here now.

Would have had to address things eventually in here wouldn’t I? I’m trying to process everything and trying to calm myself into actually being in a position to have a conversation.

Surprised at myself I was able to stay away tbf, curiosity kills the cat and all that.

• Haha
Apr 1, 2024
England
No genuinely. For my own sake I needed to log out and obviously I’ve been redirected here now.

Would have had to address things eventually in here wouldn’t I? I’m trying to process everything and trying to calm myself into actually being in a position to have a conversation.

Surprised at myself I was able to stay away tbf, curiosity kills the cat and all that.
why you always lying noragami aragoto GIF

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

Stop the lies, it's boring. Just be honest for once in your life

Feb 28, 2024
Staying away and then saying we are keen on you? Thats a contradiction there? How would you know it's been active? This could of easily been a dead thread?
Staying away from this particular thread - for my own sake as I don’t know how I’m supposed to handle this when I’m in the place I’m in.

Keen on you comment - I meant, people keep asking where I was and why I wasn’t here etc and it’s clear people are wanting me to be here.

People were talking about me in other threads when I was live with tink, that’s how I knew.
I actually wanted to speak to some of you specifically about all of it, in a place where I felt safe away from certain people.

And of course, yes, I’m obviously not as subtle as I thought I was being but when I’m passionate in the moment I’m still me 😅🤷🏼‍♀️

Feb 28, 2024
Literally how am I supposed to have a conversation when I’m being truthful and then I’m just accused of lies anyway, like I’m genuinely not understanding on what I can do when I’m here and some people won’t see they are also wrong about things 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Staying away from this particular thread - for my own sake as I don’t know how I’m supposed to handle this when I’m in the place I’m in.

Keen on you comment - I meant, people keep asking where I was and why I wasn’t here etc and it’s clear people are wanting me to be here.

People were talking about me in other threads when I was live with tink, that’s how I knew.
I actually wanted to speak to some of you specifically about all of it, in a place where I felt safe away from certain people.

And of course, yes, I’m obviously not as subtle as I thought I was being but when I’m passionate in the moment I’m still me 😅🤷🏼‍♀️
Well done for taking at least a tiny bit of accountability, how does it feel?

itchty1ph0n3

Mar 28, 2024
Banbury

Subtle about what?

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
Hell

You wrote on this account 15 mins after TT snooper last commented -

How did you know to turn up now unless you’re jodie lol