jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Literally how am I supposed to have a conversation when I’m being truthful and then I’m just accused of lies anyway, like I’m genuinely not understanding on what I can do when I’m here and some people won’t see they are also wrong about things 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
You seem really incapable of answering a simple question. Consistently you are unable to.
You are the TT snooper account, yes?

Reactions: Anonymous
Feb 28, 2024
Well done for taking at least a tiny bit of accountability, how does it feel?
Feels stupid when you’re arguing with old ‘friends’ behind fake accounts 🖤😮‍💨

Obviously does not apply to the few that don’t know who I am 👋🏻 no bad vibes towards you all tbh even though it took me this week to see who was who

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Staying away from this particular thread - for my own sake as I don’t know how I’m supposed to handle this when I’m in the place I’m in.

Keen on you comment - I meant, people keep asking where I was and why I wasn’t here etc and it’s clear people are wanting me to be here.

People were talking about me in other threads when I was live with tink, that’s how I knew.
I actually wanted to speak to some of you specifically about all of it, in a place where I felt safe away from certain people.

And of course, yes, I’m obviously not as subtle as I thought I was being but when I’m passionate in the moment I’m still me 😅🤷🏼‍♀️
I never saw anyone ask you to be here? We discuss like any other creator if anything needs to be discussed if you're here or not.

The only other thread is the angie thread and that had you mentioned about even prior to this one...

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I have two answers:

If you are Jodie:

You can’t tell off other people for putting you in danger.
-You decided to come off the app after some mix up with your friends, and make an account exposing tiktokers some of whom have connections to your circle

You chose to expose someone that in your own words is dangerous.

You then joined a forum where both they and you have been discussed, and you joined in on it all.

You then tell off the forum for “not working together well” as they discuss and speculate people like (Jodie) joining with weird alterjor motives and thus the conversations becoming meta and disjointed.

You’re your own worst enemy for taking a risk you can’t hack of making an exposure account and then going as close to the fire as possible but having a go at the fire for burning you.

If you’re not Jodie:
Stop being so OTT about being asked if you’re Jodie and say you’re not

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415_010547_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415_010547_Chrome.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 50
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Hey listen 😭 credit where it’s due for the people who know me innit even tho I just don’t see the point in being petty
You also said people want you here and k really don’t think that’s true - theyu wanted to either see a confirmed diagnosis or you to just admit it’s another thing you lied about. The phrase “your own worst enemy” is literally for you girl. Jesus Christ.

Feb 28, 2024
Why could this not of been answered 30 minutes ago in the Angie thread? This could have been sorted in such a more calmer and efficient way. But yet again you deflected and tried to make me look like a s person?
honestly nothing directly against you but I do think naming anyone like that is a really dangerous thing to do I won’t lie man. Like I’d have honestly appreciated being messaged. Considering certain things you know?

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Hello 👋🏻 I logged out of this account for obvious reasons and stayed away from this thread for my own state and just tried to focus on doing good whilst I was stuck in bed.

So, since you’re very keen on me being here despite feeling like I’m not being heard 🤷🏼‍♀️ what is it you want from me, or what can I do.
How about you explain yourself or literally quit lying. Perhaps see a therapist and speak to them about your issues regarding lying, they might be able to help you - who knows, I certainly wouldn’t know because I would NEVER lie about that type of 💩

You can clearly read in this thread what has been asked of you if you have even a basic level of reading comprehension, it’s not actually difficult.

As I stated above it’s also not difficult (at all) to prove you are disabled. It’s VERY easy. You can request your full medical records at any time from the hospital where you received any form of care and they are sent to you in full rather promptly. It includes x-rays, blood tests, literally everything. All you would need to do is get in contact with the hospital, request those records, blank out your personal details that you didn’t want seen so you didn’t doxx yourself unintentionally and then bobs your uncle you’ve debunked anyone claiming you were fibbing haven’t you.

As it stands you seem to have an issue doing that and also quite the problem with being called out on your apparent BS - until you’ve debunked anything I’ll go on thinking you’re a pathetic d-bag because you are if you are lying about being disabled. Get f’d if you’re lying about being disabled.

(Apologies all for the long post)

Mar 18, 2024
UK
honestly nothing directly against you but I do think naming anyone like that is a really dangerous thing to do I won’t lie man. Like I’d have honestly appreciated being messaged. Considering certain things you know?
just answer everyone’s question are you the snooper account or what stop doing an elphaba and defying accountability

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Considering what? Tony won't do s to you. You're a randomer behind a drama page, and what? 😂

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I don't even know you and I'm livid cause in these past situations... multiple times you have spoke down at me and tried to make me look like a jerk. I had no reason to inbox you when multiple people had questioned it. I'm sorry but getting yourself so involved with tony is on your own actions... none of us are in that predicament... you stated your mental health is such a struggle so WHY get involved?