jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Mar 18, 2024
UK
I don't know what else you can do either. But I think saying you're scared then coming on and admitting it anyways is stupid. You keep saying your unwell but you've been well enough to troll along with us for the last what 2 weeks? Give yourself a shake girl and get off the internet. Go look after yourself.
it’s useless giving her any advice she’s not gonna take it

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Actually no I hadn’t seen until I logged out and logged into this one, as of tonight.

However the fact I am disabled and unwell and having to read SO much s about you and being called a liar when you’ve been stuck in bed for weeks.. yeah it’s great.
Do you recognise that you guilt trip people and always take on a victim role? I literally saw you on a live the other day. You seem to have massive issues around your use of the internet. Your use of the internet and your public trauma dumping (your Twitter for example) is really concerning and I really implore you to do something about it. Live in the real world.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Actually no I hadn’t seen until I logged out and logged into this one, as of tonight.

However the fact I am disabled and unwell and having to read SO much s about you and being called a liar when you’ve been stuck in bed for weeks.. yeah it’s great.
Stuck in bed? Who tf said I was stuck in bed for weeks you fckin melt? When did I say I was stuck in bed for weeks? Are you serious? This is where you’ve got it seriously twisted I don’t go into specifics about what I have online despite the fact I would LOVE to raise awareness for my conditions because of people like you. I don’t sit online saying “poor me, poor me” despite the fact that I AM disabled. I don’t throw pity parties for myself. You have the audacity to run (because as far as it stands it seems you can) around claiming you’re disabled and making that your whole identity online for sympathy. Frankly it’s sad. And you’ve pissed me off which you would understand if you were disabled AT ALL.

Either prove you’re disabled (which apparently you can’t) or don’t. No skin off my nose but as long as you continue to long this out with no proof you’re a liar, aren’t you, Jodie-Leigh. And I did say I was going to give you a piece of my mind.

Mar 18, 2024
UK
IMG_2239.jpeg

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Stuck in bed? Who tf said I was stuck in bed for weeks you fckin melt? When did I say I was stuck in bed for weeks? Are you serious? This is where you’ve got it seriously twisted I don’t go into specifics about what I have online despite the fact I would LOVE to raise awareness for my conditions because of people like you. I don’t sit online saying “poor me, poor me” despite the fact that I AM disabled. I don’t throw pity parties for myself. You have the audacity to run (because as far as it stands it seems you can) around claiming you’re disabled and making that your whole identity online for sympathy. Frankly it’s sad. And you’ve pissed me off which you would understand if you were disabled AT ALL.

Either prove you’re disabled (which apparently you can’t) or don’t. No skin off my nose but as long as you continue to long this out with no proof you’re a liar, aren’t you, Jodie-Leigh. And I did say I was going to give you a piece of my mind.
She's talking about herself being stuck in bed
lion king scar GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Omg you were asking for information about tinks home sofuation to be sent to you in private as it was agreed no one would discuss it…. She’s your friend? Can’t imagine how you’ll not just admit that’s terrible

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

She said she was stuck in bed not you

Reactions: Bluehairdontcare
Feb 28, 2024
Only personal for me when she told us we where one of the reasons she ended up SH'ing for not trusting her crap...
Actually this is one of the reasons I specifically asked if you or B.C were still in tinks
I was logged into the other as that was going on so was able to see.

When I saw what you said I realised you very much are a stranger to me. (Only reason i knew B.C was, is because I heard them in a live and it knocked me back a bit)z. I genuinely do not hold any of you outside people in this responsible at all for that.

I’m genuinely sorry.
I thought you were all the same group who have not left me alone and were fully aware to a personal extent of how fragile I was.

That is on me and I tbh I was in shock, splitting and all over the place when this all began and I still am now tbf

• Haha
Reactions: sazafraz

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Actually this is one of the reasons I specifically asked if you or B.C were still in tinks

When I saw what you said I realised you very much are a stranger to me. (Only reason i knew B.C was, is because I heard them in a live and it knocked me back a bit)z. I genuinely do not hold any of you outside people in this responsible at all for that.

I’m genuinely sorry.
I thought you were all the same group who have not left me alone and were fully aware to a personal extent of how fragile I was.

That is on me and I tbh I was in shock, splitting and all over the place when this all began and I still am now tbf
You still haven't answered the question, who do you think we are? Are is it going to take another half an hour for an answer?

Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn

I’m genuinely sorry.

Never assume. As it makes ass out of u and me 🤭

Apr 1, 2024
England

I’m genuinely sorry.

Sorry splitting as in?

Mar 18, 2024
UK

I’m genuinely sorry.

idk whether to take this as her taking accountability and playing victim
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

I’m genuinely sorry.

You asked me to send you a message on the delusive angie thread and tell you what happened with Tinks because you were "nosey" but you are her friend who sat in her box having full knowledge of what happened. WHY ASK?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

I’m genuinely sorry.

Why did you snoop for information about your friend anonymously?

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Feb 28, 2024
Omg you were asking for information about tinks home sofuation to be sent to you in private as it was agreed no one would discuss it…. She’s your friend? Can’t imagine how you’ll not just admit that’s terrible
I had missed what she said on the lives and I hadn’t heard back from her yet and was at the time worried about what she had said
(Mostly worried about what happened today with Angie talking about it and me not knowing what had been said)
But no that was me being selfish and wanting to know then what she said. Realised when someone pulled it up that it was sty.

Mar 18, 2024
UK
I had missed what she said on the lives and I hadn’t heard back from her yet and was at the time worried about what she had said
(Mostly worried about what happened today with Angie talking about it and me not knowing what had been said)
But no that was me being selfish and wanting to know then what she said. Realised when someone pulled it up that it was sty.
Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

I’m genuinely sorry.

I respect you for apologising and holding your hands up. But you have to realise not just for me but i think everyone in here, however it goes, that trust has completely gone. A lot of people have been upset and hurt from all this. But as well you have to understand that as well any box you join in the future if needing to be spoke about will be... maybe this is the time to reflect and wonder wether jumping in the drama and getting involved is actually the right thing for you to do.