jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Apr 1, 2024
Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+
LIAH

Reactions: itchty1ph0n3
Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn
I had missed what she said on the lives and I hadnā€™t heard back from her yet and was at the time worried about what she had said
(Mostly worried about what happened today with Angie talking about it and me not knowing what had been said)
But no that was me being selfish and wanting to know then what she said. Realised when someone pulled it up that it was sty.
This is serious weird behaviour. You are not a friend to tink. You brought her gossip to this platform. You need to reevaluate what kind of friend you are!.!

Feb 28, 2024
Stuck in bed? Who tf said I was stuck in bed for weeks you fckin melt? When did I say I was stuck in bed for weeks? Are you serious? This is where youā€™ve got it seriously twisted I donā€™t go into specifics about what I have online despite the fact I would LOVE to raise awareness for my conditions because of people like you. I donā€™t sit online saying ā€œpoor me, poor meā€ despite the fact that I AM disabled. I donā€™t throw pity parties for myself. You have the audacity to run (because as far as it stands it seems you can) around claiming youā€™re disabled and making that your whole identity online for sympathy. Frankly itā€™s sad. And youā€™ve pissed me off which you would understand if you were disabled AT ALL.

Either prove youā€™re disabled (which apparently you canā€™t) or donā€™t. No skin off my nose but as long as you continue to long this out with no proof youā€™re a liar, arenā€™t you, Jodie-Leigh. And I did say I was going to give you a piece of my mind.
This is actually ridiculous because why is it okay to be fing interrogating someone like this?
Literally denying the fact someone is disabled because of a twisted narrative and whenever I do try and speak Iā€™m accused of lying?

I gained confidence in loving myself and trying to talk more about my conditions just for this s show? Youā€™re literally sat here telling someone they arenā€™t disabled and they pull a pity party

I actually canā€™t win either way lmao?

Apr 1, 2024
This is actually ridiculous because why is it okay to be fing interrogating someone like this?
Literally denying the fact someone is disabled because of a twisted narrative and whenever I do try and speak Iā€™m accused of lying?

I gained confidence in loving myself and trying to talk more about my conditions just for this s show? Youā€™re literally sat here telling someone they arenā€™t disabled and they pull a pity party

I think it is because not one of those documents shown were diagnosis letters, people who have these conditions will know what they look like.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I had missed what she said on the lives and I hadnā€™t heard back from her yet and was at the time worried about what she had said
(Mostly worried about what happened today with Angie talking about it and me not knowing what had been said)
But no that was me being selfish and wanting to know then what she said. Realised when someone pulled it up that it was sty.
That's a lie because it was posted on Friday after 8pm and Tinks can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I seen you in her box as she was discussing it. Tinks can confirm anyways if she had made you aware by then so just give the Internet a rest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415_014729_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415_014729_Chrome.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 50

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

Girl. You're living in delulu land

Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn

Itā€™s not about winning. If you were just honest in life thereā€™d be no trying to prove yourself. Try it, itā€™s an easier life.

Feb 28, 2024
This is serious weird behaviour. You are not a friend to tink. You brought her gossip to this platform. You need to reevaluate what kind of friend you are!.!
The gossip was all already on there are you for real?

Everyone said to shut it down then it was brought up again. I asked if someone could fill me in with what tink said on the lives - so Iā€™d stop sitting there and have some form of an idea whilst waiting for her message

Iā€™ve said it was selfish but I cared and was worried and not knowing what the do anyone was on about cos people heard it from tinks mouth and I hadnā€™t!!

Mar 18, 2024
UK

but the thing is thereā€™s a whole tribunal that says you are not disabled and when you were pulled up on it all you showed was referral letters thatā€™s why we donā€™t believe you cause you havenā€™t proved us wrong

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

Everyone said to shut it down then it was brought up again. I asked if someone could fill me in with what tink said on the lives - so Iā€™d stop sitting there and have some form of an idea whilst waiting for her message

Iā€™ve said it was selfish but I cared and was worried and not knowing what the do anyone was on about cos people heard it from tinks mouth and I hadnā€™t!!
Floyd Mayweather Boxing GIF by Fanmio

Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn

So rather than wait to hear it from tink you brought it back up here. Itā€™s just mean. I pity your friends having someone so disingenuous around.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

Then message her if you're friends with her like you claim to be not comment on a gossip forum, you moralless t

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Theres no winning or losing. There's no prize from this. It's life and we are all living and experiencing s daily. I think a lot of people feel the minute you deflected and didn't hold up your hands, that's when any respect and trust was lost. Some people here you might know and do you blame them with the whole tribunal? It's a stab in the heart to them, for us outsiders its just another person playing victim but is just like all the other content creators...

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Wheres her list of ailments? I want to add the ones she mentioned in the other thread.... list is getting longer

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

The already provided ā€˜proofā€™ that you, yourself, put here is šŸ’©
You said you were going to ā€˜proveā€™ you were disabled. You havenā€™t.
Instead you crept back and started being very strange and backstabby to someone you, yourself, called a friend.
Iā€™m calling it as I see it, whether you are actually lying or not - WHAT THE F?
I was interacting with you on TT like normal unaware of anything, youā€™re telling me not once as your snooper account did you check this forum and read what Iā€™d written because I have a very difficult time believing that one and if thatā€™s the case you knew I had an issue with you. So you were being mad fake. You were being manipulative as well by doing all this. Itā€™s just odd. Very odd.