jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Mar 18, 2024
UK
My concern is you made that snooper account, did not even own up to it till later... how do we know more wont be made in the future? This forums already on high alert as it is, and the fact you couldn't even be honest at first means whatever you say now to a lot of us is just lies.... and do you blame us?
your dropping so many mics anon we need to see you at the grammys next year

Mar 18, 2024
UK
I'll be the new marshmallo! Can't rock a soundboard but I'm pretty good at triangles 👏
martin truex jr band GIF by NASCAR on NBC

and the grammy for best musician goes to anonymous

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I’m sorry but completely fing normal considering I have people jumping on me and saying the s they do.
Just answer these questions for me quickly then; 1) If you had asked Tinks about the matter why did you not simply wait for her reply instead of discussing it here if you class Tinks as a friend. 2) Why did you come back here on the snooper account, was it to ‘snoop’ on those you knew previously from cc under the guise of reporting on things that were of interest to them? 3) Have you apologised and took accountability with Tinks? 4) Will you be telling those that you duped on TT who you truly are?

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
You were in the box. Then a day passed and she then announced what happened and then you made the comment, why not message, just admir you're a nosy busy body putting too much energy into others when really you need all the energy you can get.
I had already messaged and hadn’t heard from her and I was worried okay???

fing hell.

Feb 28, 2024
Erm btw snoopingfishwife genuinely ain’t me!! Im getting asked!!

and the Kelly in the chat saying im the reason she left. She left because everyone knew she was lying about telling us she had kidney failure. So maybe put your focus into someone who’s actually a Bonnie 2.0 🙂🙂 lil Cornish fish wife or whatever it is.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I had already messaged and hadn’t heard from her and I was worried okay???

fing hell.
I hate to repeat myself BUT again - answer these questions for me quickly then; 1) If you had asked Tinks about the matter why did you not simply wait for her reply instead of discussing it here if you class Tinks as a friend. 2) Why did you come back here on the snooper account, was it to ‘snoop’ on those you knew previously from cc under the guise of reporting on things that were of interest to them? 3) Have you apologised and took accountability with Tinks? 4) Will you be telling those that you duped on TT who you truly are?