jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Mar 18, 2024
UK
It isn’t even fing me 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

• Haha
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
Just think it’s funny people that have a grievance with me ran with a narrative and then lied about being apart of the trolling. But also dragged people into it who don’t know me

Like if you’re apart of my old group I’d rather know who’s who lmao

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Just think it’s funny people that have a grievance with me ran with a narrative and then lied about being apart of the trolling. But also dragged people into it who don’t know me

Like if you’re apart of my old group I’d rather know who’s who lmao
Youre just not making any sense, you said you knew us and I'd asked twice now and I'm sorry but I'm not your fing parrot, who do you actually think we are? Spit it out jodie!!!!

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
all of it why were you associating with them?
Literally none of the people were in plm until I came back to the app and found out they were. I had distanced myself from them all. Lost contact with S for months and only recently got back in touch

When people started warning me I became wary and afraid and unsure what to think. Still don’t know what to think but I’ve just not replied to him since all this bs happened because I want no fing part in any of that. Guilty by association for me whilst others literally sit in lives of people who have been in the server??? Make it make sense please.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Am I stupid or has she been deleting her replies? There are comments i cant even find anymore?