jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Feb 28, 2024
I

Try different apps!! I already said this!! Twitch have some amazing creators on there, or start streaming on twitch instead?

There are 100s of facebook groups to chat to people. Try habbo hotel if not.
I have always wanted to stream on twitch but i don’t have the stuff to do it yet! I used to play games on TikTok live and I was really enjoying it until the trolling I had been dealing with, lost my confidence which is a shame

I’m on other socials and stuff and have other friends, but lately there’s just not much I’ve wanted to do with my health and all the s I had been dealing with from the group I trusted 😕🤷🏼‍♀️ so much more has gone on behind scenes, it’s really not that b&w tbh

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
I have always wanted to stream on twitch but i don’t have the stuff to do it yet! I used to play games on TikTok live and I was really enjoying it until the trolling I had been dealing with, lost my confidence which is a shame

I’m on other socials and stuff and have other friends, but lately there’s just not much I’ve wanted to do with my health and all the s I had been dealing with from the group I trusted 😕🤷🏼‍♀️ so much more has gone on behind scenes, it’s really not that b&w tbh
I dunno, sounds like more lies, go read a book or some s

Apr 1, 2024

can you actually answer any of my messages? what group are you referring to pls?.

Feb 28, 2024
It clearly, judging by the comments you left in angies thread on the tt snooper, it wasn't helping though? You said daily the drama on tt affected you so that's another lie. I fail to see how people entering any live you were in is "following" you, get a fing grip, moaning myrtle
Me being honest and saying the wild s that some people do on that app and the amount of bullying that goes on isn’t a bad thing? You would have to be made of stone and I’m not. I’m a very sensitive person.

Me helping people, helped me. I hadn’t cried/Sh’d in 4 days 🤷🏼‍♀️ and in my current capacity that’s all I'm able to do lying here in bed. Despite people hurting me I still went to help them because that’s just how I am.

Feb 28, 2024
can you actually answer any of my messages? what group are you referring to pls?.
Yup sorry! Was going onto you next

Yeah there was something ridiculous like 28 people in the discord originally. Don’t quote me on the exact but there was a lot and it’s kind of in 3 separate groups now tbf

Apr 1, 2024
Yup sorry! Was going onto you next

Yeah there was something ridiculous like 28 people in the discord originally. Don’t quote me on the exact but there was a lot and it’s kind of in 3 separate groups now tbf
I thought you had a group you were on tiktok with quite a bit, I’m guessing that’s who you are referring too are those the people who you cannot trust?.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Me being honest and saying the wild s that some people do on that app and the amount of bullying that goes on isn’t a bad thing? You would have to be made of stone and I’m not. I’m a very sensitive person.

Me helping people, helped me. I hadn’t cried/Sh’d in 4 days 🤷🏼‍♀️ and in my current capacity that’s all I'm able to do lying here in bed. Despite people hurting me I still went to help them because that’s just how I am.
You said daily tt made you feel triggered to the point you feel like SHing, so it didn't help. Maybe try ringing the doctors for a munchuasens diagnosis, bonnie.... I mean fiesty...sorry jodie

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
You said daily tt made you feel triggered to the point you feel like SHing, so it didn't help. Maybe try ringing the doctors for a munchuasens diagnosis, bonnie.... I mean fiesty...sorry jodie
Oh do off man you are literally so fing cruel I cba.

Feb 28, 2024
Maybe you just need a lil tough love, im going to do something more productive than talkingto you, I suggest you do the same.
Tough love? do all the way off and maybe don’t police and bully disabled people trying to push them over the edge over a small petty fall out and then try get a group of strangers involved that only know so much.

Feb 28, 2024
Look from here out I’m just gonna ignore certain commenters for being absolutely abysmal people

If you’re trying to have a genuine conversation and have questions then that’s cool but please remember I’m here on my own dealing with this. The only reason I care this much is because I have to defend myself and I’m neurodivergent so I can’t just shake things off, it hurts.

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Look from here out I’m just gonna ignore certain commenters for being absolutely abysmal people

If you’re trying to have a genuine conversation and have questions then that’s cool but please remember I’m here on my own dealing with this. The only reason I care this much is because I have to defend myself and I’m neurodivergent so I can’t just shake things off, it hurts.
Tough love? do all the way off and maybe don’t police and bully disabled people trying to push them over the edge over a small petty fall out and then try get a group of strangers involved that only know so much.
guilt tripping once a fing gain you are one manipulative t i'm neurodivergent so i know exactly what its like and i am fuming right now stop fing trying to guilt trip us alright it wont work because we all see right through you, you are not fing disabled you do not have any of these disabilities so stop lying and claiming you have all these illnesses you are just one sad sad lying b with Munchausen disorder a bit of advice get off social media and touch some grass you absolute fing bellend get a fing life.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Jodie I know you've ran out of options on the app but is it really Tam you chose to hang around with now? Tam who chats about dead babies and pedophiles like it's funny? Tam who took a bribe from a pedo? Tam who was asking people to stream a video of a child being inappropriately kissed by an adult? Tam who's demanding to be allowed to scream an offensive slur on live? I knew you were weird I didn't know you were that weird! @Bluehairdontcare

Apr 1, 2024
UK
Jodie I know you've ran out of options on the app but is it really Tam you chose to hang around with now? Tam who chats about dead babies and pedophiles like it's funny? Tam who took a bribe from a pedo? Tam who was asking people to stream a video of a child being inappropriately kissed but an adult? Tam who's demanding to be allowed to scream an offensive slur on live? I knew you were weird I didn't know you were that weird! @Bluehairdontcare
Oh god!

Feb 28, 2024
Jodie I know you've ran out of options on the app but is it really Tam you chose to hang around with now? Tam who chats about dead babies and pedophiles like it's funny? Tam who took a bribe from a pedo? Tam who was asking people to stream a video of a child being inappropriately kissed but an adult? Tam who's demanding to be allowed to scream an offensive slur on live? I knew you were weird I didn't know you were that weird! @Bluehairdontcare

Shes one of few who checked up on me so wanted to see what was going on when she went live. Thought she was going on about the mod thing at first

I knew about the first part there right because of being around watching but I thought the bribe thing was cleared as not being true? Am I wrong in that because I genuinely do not know now
I also did not know about the stream thing at all I’m a bit taken back in that

No I don’t agree with the fact she continued to say it at all personally. I asked in the comments what the correct thing to call it is now because I genuinely did not know. But continuing to say it I don’t agree with whatsoever, it’s wrong end of ???

• Haha
Reactions: sazafraz
Feb 28, 2024
guilt tripping once a fing gain you are one manipulative t i'm neurodivergent so i know exactly what its like and i am fuming right now stop fing trying to guilt trip us alright it wont work because we all see right through you, you are not fing disabled you do not have any of these disabilities so stop lying and claiming you have all these illnesses you are just one sad sad lying b with Munchausen disorder a bit of advice get off social media and touch some grass you absolute fing bellend get a fing life.
You are literally unhinged because I uploaded two separate lots of evidence and was sat there in a state trying to go through paper work to upload more until I was being bombarded and having people to tell me to stop and log off for my own sake. Now I’m here trying to defend myself and you for some reason think you’re a medical expert and know my health. It’s absolutely insane to put someone through it

How the do can I get a life and do the things I can’t do when I’m fing stuck being unwell. When did some of you become the gatekeepers of health conditions because you have personal beef with me that doesn’t matter lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: sazafraz