jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Jodie, I just want to say SH and S are endings, before solutions can be found. Do you use any kind of distraction techniques? Like a rubber band to flick against your skin, or holding an ice cube tightly when you feel the urge to hurt yourself? Are you being “safe” when you SH? By making sure the things you use are clean, having a small first aid kit ready “just in case” plasters, antiseptic, would closure strips? To use while trying to get medical help.

Have you thought about putting together a self soothing box, full of things to distract you? Colouring book and pencils, bubbles to blow, elasticity bands for your wrists, photos of times you really enjoyed, list of inspirational quotes or song lyrics that you find moving, the list is endless as it’s about you and things you enjoyed at one point. Keep a notebook in there and a pen, to write your emotions in at the time you’re feeling them. So many things you can do to distract x

On a side note, SH is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, but equally you need to be sensitive when discussing it openly, as not everyone can talk about it as readily as you seem to. Just try to read the room, and try not to weaponise it by including it in conversations where you’re defending yourself, that’s why people feel you are using it against them. Be more aware of when you’re saying these things, and who you’re saying them to, as not every stranger on the internet has the ability or desire to have this type of conversation.

Lastly PLEASE get expert MH support, please ring your GP and arrange to be put on the counselling list. It seems you’ve a lot to say and feel you aren’t being heard anywhere else.

Try to just be you, put your medical issues in a mental box and try to talk about you, not identify yourself as a list of conditions. Good luck.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Wow! I come back to this hell hole!

It is all fine and well that you are give her advice but I guarantee she is not going to take it because I am sure throughout her crumbling life she has been told to take some help and make better decisions but it is clear with her responses she find this advice UNHELPFUL! She may seem like she is taking it on board but I can tell she doesn't want a bunch of strangers on a gossip chatroom telling her what to do. Her life is her mental health and issues, that is her person, there no real person under there anymore because she is that consumed in her bullshit, she couldn't even tell you what is a lie and what is not anymore. The fact is she will take you on a ride because that is already what she was doing, she has not given definitive answers to your questions because she has given all she has got, if she was that desperate to make changes to her life and make moves to motivate herself through this then she would have done it especially if she has already notified family of the SH and suicidal thoughts.

You are all so lovely even changing up the tone and showing some concern but all she is worried about is getting some sort of attention from it as long as she is able to fit in the victim card again because that is who she is a professional victim; I feel like it has been that way her whole life and she doesn't know what a real struggle is in life because she rather blame it on those she is supposed to care about the most. There is no ownership, no regard to anyone else that has ever been in her life's feeling because the world has always and will always revolves around her, until she knows what real struggle is she will never understand what it takes to be a human with real pain and issue. She is a shell of a person masking through her 'mental health and issues' as almost a leaning post because she doesn't want to face to music and that is fine but she can't expect people not to bite back with the same energy.

The fact she is joining the wrong company says a lot about what I said about her wanting attention. She knows about these people because she has admitted to watching them so she is not bloody stupid. She is not helping herself in anyway and saying that she makes friends with the wrong people, she knows these people because she has been scoping them to how she able to get in with the drama of it all. As Dobby said people who find themselves addicted to drama tend to have a very unhealthy life and find themselves saying 'why me', 'It is always me' or 'Drama always follows'. NO! you are the reason why it is always you because you can't help yourself, you are the reason s follows you and you find yourself in these difficult moments. She is not here to learn but to suck up the attention you give her, you are really fing struggling with SH and Suicidal thoughts stop spreading across your social media because this s is not to be fed around with, this hurts people and can alert people to take necessary action to assist in a more involuntary way.

People on the internet that aren't close to you, it is not their job to make you feel good about yourself, that is on you to fix that. Turning to the internet to help and as a coping mechanism is extremely unhealthy because of the dangers of trusting the wrong people with your personal life, these people don't always care about you; there are some very malicious humans around especially on the breeding ground of the internet. You need some serious help! massive help because you are nothing to protect your peace nor your own welfare.

It is time you get a grip and grow up, be better.

Apr 1, 2024
England
Wow! I come back to this hell hole!

It is all fine and well that you are give her advice but I guarantee she is not going to take it because I am sure throughout her crumbling life she has been told to take some help and make better decisions but it is clear with her responses she find this advice UNHELPFUL! She may seem like she is taking it on board but I can tell she doesn't want a bunch of strangers on a gossip chatroom telling her what to do. Her life is her mental health and issues, that is her person, there no real person under there anymore because she is that consumed in her bullshit, she couldn't even tell you what is a lie and what is not anymore. The fact is she will take you on a ride because that is already what she was doing, she has not given definitive answers to your questions because she has given all she has got, if she was that desperate to make changes to her life and make moves to motivate herself through this then she would have done it especially if she has already notified family of the SH and suicidal thoughts.

You are all so lovely even changing up the tone and showing some concern but all she is worried about is getting some sort of attention from it as long as she is able to fit in the victim card again because that is who she is a professional victim; I feel like it has been that way her whole life and she doesn't know what a real struggle is in life because she rather blame it on those she is supposed to care about the most. There is no ownership, no regard to anyone else that has ever been in her life's feeling because the world has always and will always revolves around her, until she knows what real struggle is she will never understand what it takes to be a human with real pain and issue. She is a shell of a person masking through her 'mental health and issues' as almost a leaning post because she doesn't want to face to music and that is fine but she can't expect people not to bite back with the same energy.

The fact she is joining the wrong company says a lot about what I said about her wanting attention. She knows about these people because she has admitted to watching them so she is not bloody stupid. She is not helping herself in anyway and saying that she makes friends with the wrong people, she knows these people because she has been scoping them to how she able to get in with the drama of it all. As Dobby said people who find themselves addicted to drama tend to have a very unhealthy life and find themselves saying 'why me', 'It is always me' or 'Drama always follows'. NO! you are the reason why it is always you because you can't help yourself, you are the reason s follows you and you find yourself in these difficult moments. She is not here to learn but to suck up the attention you give her, you are really fing struggling with SH and Suicidal thoughts stop spreading across your social media because this s is not to be fed around with, this hurts people and can alert people to take necessary action to assist in a more involuntary way.

People on the internet that aren't close to you, it is not their job to make you feel good about yourself, that is on you to fix that. Turning to the internet to help and as a coping mechanism is extremely unhealthy because of the dangers of trusting the wrong people with your personal life, these people don't always care about you; there are some very malicious humans around especially on the breeding ground of the internet. You need some serious help! massive help because you are nothing to protect your peace nor your own welfare.

It is time you get a grip and grow up, be better.
Dayum, that was kinda beautiful and to the point, you aren’t wrong at all. The fact we tried to give good advice rather than be nasty but she’s gone ahead and posted about it AGAIN on social media, I’m honestly baffled and it shows that she really doesn’t care what any of us have to say. Good or bad.

Jodie I tried to advise but you’re just pissing me off now. I have never in my life found someone so attention seeking. You go to the extreme, posting across all platforms, taking this drama and TikTok to elsewhere and it screams “look at me, give me attention” because I’m not getting it where I want it!

If you was honestly SHing and suicidal you wouldn’t be telling everyone, every stranger, every chance you get. You’re using it as a leave me alone tactic incase someone might say the wrong thing that triggers you into another meltdown and for people to feel bad for you. That is cruel. I’ve lost multiple people to S and NOT ONE of them spoke out prior to doing it and now you have triggered me and pissed me off.

I’m done with this s.

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
When Jodie talks about this “group”. Is she talking about the 2 bullies Meg and Harley/Courtney who are every where there is drama?

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
It is extremely triggering. You are being so kind to her and I seriously think she doesn't deserve any of it at all.

None of my friends and family have ever said online, in person about their want to end it all. They honestly sit there acting like everything is normal and then they are not there anymore gone. Why plaster it all over social media? It is either a cry for help that you are not taking or seeking attention.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
When Jodie talks about this “group”. Is she talking about the 2 bullies Meg and Harley/Courtney who are every where there is drama?
Only she can tell you that but she won't because she ain't tell anyone tbh because we don't even know what 28 people she is talking about and she got us all on ignore anyway because she thinks we are those supposed 28 :unsure:

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I would love to hear what happened because as an outsider looking in, I am seeing 25% of a story being told and that's the victim mindset of her health. There's a lot more deep routed s going on that we are not being told and that concerns me deeply.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I wasn’t around on the app for that but sounds like a sshow.

As for tam knowing about tt snooper and Jodie I don’t think she knows but the whole doll debacle has got jodie mentioned on angies thread too. Maybe why she’s been quiet all day…
Yet jodie has made tik toks about it all...