jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Mar 18, 2024
UK
She clearly wont take our advice and doesn't want it? She is doing the same s, and expects people to stop talking about it? Then stop making the same mistakes
she's bringing it on herself she knows tweeting about it will make us angry and talk about it so she's getting thr attention and making us look like the bullies im saying this now do Jodie-Leigh

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
She joins boxes and says anything needing to be spoke about i will still discuss it. This forum is designed for it and after all this s, i owe her nothing. Does not make me a bully at all, I am calling bad behaviour out.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
She joins boxes and says anything needing to be spoke about i will still discuss it. This forum is designed for it and after all this s, i owe her nothing. Does not make me a bully at all, I am calling bad behaviour out.
I just can't believe that venom and bullox she is putting out there. If life is bad, assistance and reassessment is needed. You are perfectly okay to sit in your bed and go in a box; that is the last thing I would be thinking of if I was that bad. There has been days where the internet will not see me for weeks because my mental health is bad and I haven't showered or got out of bed.

Apr 1, 2024
UK
I just can't believe that venom and bullox she is putting out there. If life is bad, assistance and reassessment is needed. You are perfectly okay to sit in your bed and go in a box; that is the last thing I would be thinking of if I was that bad. There has been days where the internet will not see me for weeks because my mental health is bad and I haven't showered or got out of bed.
I am the same.
It is hard enough waking up and having the constant frustration of trying to be 'normal'.

Reactions: Anonymous
Apr 1, 2024
England
Jodies still reading this thread but has nothing to say.
Shes active now. Jodie rather than going over to twitter to share these screen shots of messages you've apparently recieved on your "private twitter" where quite frankly we don't want to see your boobs, share them with us on here. I'm sure you ripped one into wayne for posting dirty pictures on tiwtter but you do the same? :unsure:

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Shes active now. Jodie rather than going over to twitter to share these screen shots of messages you've apparently recieved on your "private twitter" where quite frankly we don't want to see your boobs, share them with us on here. I'm sure you ripped one into wayne for posting dirty pictures on tiwtter but you do the same? :unsure:
Black Lives Matter Trump GIF by INTO ACTION

Reactions: Anonymous

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
What messages?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Really? After me being i think quite reasonable with her yesterday... feels like a massive slap in the face this behaviour 😒. Especially the mocking of wayne but you say she proceeds to do the same? Thats just a low blow...

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Apparently people have been privately messaging her "vile" things and shes sharing screenshots CC on her private twitter.
No one has been Evil, Dicks maybe, but she puts herself all over the internet.. literally. Lol
Okay and that is our problem how? People are allowed to form their own opinions on someone or someone's behavior. She is not innocent.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Ableism? correct me if i’m wrong but i’ve noticed a lot of people have health conditions/disabilities on this thread so how can they be ableist?
Internal Ableism is a thing but usually is against yourself, it is a form of SH against yourself in a way. Usually it is uncommon for a person with the struggle to be ableist to a person with the same same struggle. It is very unsual tbh