jodie-leigh @deadringxr

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Actually I agree with whoever has said you have no morals cos you clearly have none!!
What a hypocrite, slate angie to the ground for the illnesses she's said she has yet you don't have Any of yours and you're painting us to be bullies??
For what?
For pointing out massive discrepancies and lies upon lies?
Get real and get help, you're hurting so many every day, you're sick

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Apr 1, 2024
Also please go and read the definition of ableism because no one is discriminating you for having a disability which is what ableism is and personally i have been a victim of, there has been no discrimination of any disability on this thread and frankly i am really not happy that the ableist label is being thrown about.

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Apr 1, 2024
Internal Ableism is a thing but usually is against yourself, it is a form of SH against yourself in a way. Usually it is uncommon for a person with the struggle to be ableist to a person with the same same struggle. It is very unsual tbh
yeah but she’s saying people are being ableist against her but no one in here has discriminated her for having a disability

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

BlueFireDavey

Apr 16, 2024
Sheffield, UK
Can we all just please stop with the unnecessary trash talking? Some people are blatantly feeding off the reactions to get their kicks off and others are genuinely offering good advice but at the same time also baiting the trolling...

Way I see it is anyone who knows Jodie-Leigh properly knows she's going through a really rough time and a few of us are definitely trying to distract her from discourse. That's our job as her friends and I for one won't stop until I know she's safe.

In the meantime just please wrap this conversation up guys. Not the place nor is it appropriate, it can very easily be construed as hate for those who are responding with nasty discourse.

Bottom line I don't care if someone is disabled or not coz at the end of the day, NOBODY deserves to be treated like this! You don't have to prove any disability to have an opinion, if you don't agree with it, explain why and leave it there before it gets out of hand which it already is.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Can we all just please stop with the unnecessary trash talking? Some people are blatantly feeding off the reactions to get their kicks off and others are genuinely offering good advice but at the same time also baiting the trolling...

Way I see it is anyone who knows Jodie-Leigh properly knows she's going through a really rough time and a few of us are definitely trying to distract her from discourse. That's our job as her friends and I for one won't stop until I know she's safe.

In the meantime just please wrap this conversation up guys. Not the place nor is it appropriate, it can very easily be construed as hate for those who are responding with nasty discourse.

Bottom line I don't care if someone is disabled or not coz at the end of the day, NOBODY deserves to be treated like this! You don't have to prove any disability to have an opinion, if you don't agree with it, explain why and leave it there before it gets out of hand which it already is.
No offence but this is a public forum where people can express their opinions. Have you read all the facts? I understand defending her however don't just go with her side, read the whole thread and make your mind up.

Apr 1, 2024

The thing is right, a lot of people have these health conditions or disabilities that have been claimed and wouldn’t wish it on their worst enemy so can you understand why people are upset and frustrated?

Apr 1, 2024
England

If she can't handle the internet she shouldn't be on it.
She has put herself online. She can easily avoid all of this if she stopped being so attention seeking.
She's been called out for s she has done.

She isn't getting a free pass, the same as angie, alex, mable, red the lot of them haven't.
Baiting the trolling is laughable. She baits it herself when she writes s all over the place. It causes a reaction so she does it more. Come on now.

And guess what? Angie, Alex, Mable all do the same when they fire up a live. IT's no different.

Apr 1, 2024
Frustrated Head GIF

Reactions: Deleted member 2623

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

But jodie didnt have an issue with dragging Tony official down while he has been live crying his eyes out after being labelled a pedophile? This isn't a one rule for one and another for someone else. As her friend or someone who knows her you should be advising her instead of us what to do. Guide her away from this forum. She is aware herself it is negative and proceeds to read it so guide her not to? We have followed facts and called it out, cant handle it dont be on the app or don't be online period. Think all of us here have struggled mentally and i think we all have removed ourselves from the very thing causing the deterioration. So please dont come jumping in here before knowing the full extent to this forum.... you are hearing one side to a situation.

Mar 18, 2024
UK
But jodie didnt have an issue with dragging Tony official down while he has been live crying his eyes out after being labelled a pedophile? This isn't a one rule for one and another for someone else. As her friend or someone who knows her you should be advising her instead of us what to do. Guide her away from this forum. She is aware herself it is negative and proceeds to read it so guide her not to? We have followed facts and called it out, cant handle it dont be on the app or don't be online period. Think all of us here have struggled mentally and i think we all have removed ourselves from the very thing causing the deterioration. So please dont come jumping in here before knowing the full extent to this forum.... you are hearing one side to a situation.
exactly she wasn’t giving tony a break so why should we give her a break + we’re not doing anything we’re just stating the facts and she’s the one carrying it on to twitter if your mental health was that bad you would be off all social media all together if u can’t take it don’t dish it so i call bullshit

Apr 1, 2024
England
Literally any thinking person that is suffering with mental health would avoid anything like this. Especially the way she is claiming she is suffering.
If i was being trolled i would lay low for a few weeks. Gather myself and get better before returning. I certainly wouldn't be tweeting and sharing this all over my socials as I'd be terrified of any repercussions.

STRANGE BEHAVIOUR.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk

I understand you coming to the defense of Jodie, any friend would. I am sorry but I don't think you know who you are defending! Please understand our frustrations of being lied too and being lied about. I do care if people are disable because the people who disabled have had a hard time fighting their case for years. There is so much telling you that she is not helping herself, airing your SH and suicide everywhere is not a good coping mechanism at all and any friend would be steering her away and helping her receive help! like does this not ring alarm bells in your head to do something for your friend instead of worrying about a bunch of strangers on the internet that in your eyes are talking 'Trash'.

If a concern was happening why aren't you checking on her? or calling on some professional help like Anonymous suggested much earlier.