jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Well thats false because i watched some of the lives that kicked off and Meg bless was the one taking the s

Can’t stand either tbh. And yes I saw a lot of the lives, including Meg’s victim complex after the one you’re talking on.

Apr 1, 2024
England
Did you also let 111 and/or 101 know that most of the people on the thread here ‘concerned’ are the ones taking the piss out of her and worsening the mental state too?

Seriously - Why would anybody get in contact for “support” from you guys, when you lot are bullies? That’s been shown in this post. I wouldn’t even trust you lot to pour a glass of water without starting an argument about whether I’m thirsty or not.

This is the most sad, pathetic waste of time you lot will ever do by discussing somebody else on the internet. You really think you’ll be proud of this when you’re 60? That you spent your lives chronically online, acting like you’re all victim to somebody else’s disability that you don’t believe for whatever reason you have? You’re too grown to be acting (I wish I could say I believed this was an act) like you’re losers on ask.fm and taking the piss out of people. If you don’t like somebody, or even believe a situation, just move on. It really is that easy. If you crave the drama and HAVE to keep bringing up something, there’s some underlying issue that you need to uncover deep in yourselves.

If you truly cared about Jodie to the extent you claim, which you must do in order to want a welfare check, you’d speak directly to her. Or do you just want to make sure she’s alright so you can keep taking the piss to push it even further? If you did care, you most definitely would not post this s on a public forum like you have been. Don’t be weirdos. There is so much more to life than what you lot have going on, explore it.

Despite this being a reply, it goes to all of you on here. I know it is hard to uncover that deeper meaning behind why you’re all so obsessed with one single person and all while being so miserable about it. This is obsession, harassment, cyber bullying… I could go on and on. Anyway, to make things easier on yourselves, you don’t even need to go outside to get help! I don’t think you could handle the real world anyway… but you can stay chronically online and seek a therapist through Better Help! You guys really need it :)

Unlike you lot, I’ve got a life though so I won’t be checking for replies and quite frankly I couldn’t care less what anybody has to say either. Try find a hobby rather than wasting your precious time here. There’s more to life than acting like a 14 year old.

Oh, and before another comment ends up being “Jodie, is that you?” - no, I’m not. I wish I was though. Anyways, enjoy whatever the do this is. Try drink tea, or relax. You might normalise yourselves a lil. Although, based on this whole thread - I’m not hopeful that’s a chance you’ll ever get.

Take care huns xx
🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: Deleted member 2623

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Did you also let 111 and/or 101 know that most of the people on the thread here ‘concerned’ are the ones taking the piss out of her and worsening the mental state too?

Seriously - Why would anybody get in contact for “support” from you guys, when you lot are bullies? That’s been shown in this post. I wouldn’t even trust you lot to pour a glass of water without starting an argument about whether I’m thirsty or not.

This is the most sad, pathetic waste of time you lot will ever do by discussing somebody else on the internet. You really think you’ll be proud of this when you’re 60? That you spent your lives chronically online, acting like you’re all victim to somebody else’s disability that you don’t believe for whatever reason you have? You’re too grown to be acting (I wish I could say I believed this was an act) like you’re losers on ask.fm and taking the piss out of people. If you don’t like somebody, or even believe a situation, just move on. It really is that easy. If you crave the drama and HAVE to keep bringing up something, there’s some underlying issue that you need to uncover deep in yourselves.

If you truly cared about Jodie to the extent you claim, which you must do in order to want a welfare check, you’d speak directly to her. Or do you just want to make sure she’s alright so you can keep taking the piss to push it even further? If you did care, you most definitely would not post this s on a public forum like you have been. Don’t be weirdos. There is so much more to life than what you lot have going on, explore it.

Despite this being a reply, it goes to all of you on here. I know it is hard to uncover that deeper meaning behind why you’re all so obsessed with one single person and all while being so miserable about it. This is obsession, harassment, cyber bullying… I could go on and on. Anyway, to make things easier on yourselves, you don’t even need to go outside to get help! I don’t think you could handle the real world anyway… but you can stay chronically online and seek a therapist through Better Help! You guys really need it :)

Unlike you lot, I’ve got a life though so I won’t be checking for replies and quite frankly I couldn’t care less what anybody has to say either. Try find a hobby rather than wasting your precious time here. There’s more to life than acting like a 14 year old.

Oh, and before another comment ends up being “Jodie, is that you?” - no, I’m not. I wish I was though. Anyways, enjoy whatever the do this is. Try drink tea, or relax. You might normalise yourselves a lil. Although, based on this whole thread - I’m not hopeful that’s a chance you’ll ever get.

Take care huns xx
The fact i have been reasonable with Jodie and she knows this and she has not taken my advice on board screams volume. Again... advise her away from this forum. She knows its not positive and not just this one but other ones... she put herself in the firing range by getting involved in drama! One of the first things ever mentioned about her was she was a moderator for someone in PLM if you aren't aware thats "Pedo lives matter" her reply was she was an "INACTIVE member" in the thread. As people who watch these streams we have a right to call out any bullshit cause no one on the app lets us, we get muted.

Alot of us here have the conditions or have witnessed her state different things for different conditions, we are allowed to question that, doesn't make us bullies whatsoever, we have not purposely intended harm or upset, we have called out evidence and gathered the truth from the lies. The fact you are all making these accounts with a one sided narrative and without reading the full forum, you're in no position whatsoever to be telling us what we can or cant do.

She will be discussed regardless on this app, even removing this thread because that is the position she put herself in. She literallly had a fake account to snoop on her tik tok friends? But if you are concerned about her instead of messaging us then priorities her welfare! Tell her to stop using the thread or ignore any of us, she has consent to make decisions she actually has the capacity to not read a forum about calling people out on their lies?... Despite our queries on herself, she still associates with someone who took a bribe off a pedophile.... again still something that is wrong!

For you to come guns blazing in this forum and tell us to touch grass when your the one who made the account to have a go at us for working out whats the truth and lies because we all suffer with some of these conditions ourselves, your in no place to dictate that.

Maybe stop worrying so much what others are doing and maybe keep your friend off this thread if she cant help it but she had no trouble ripping other creators to s ... laughing at them being on PIP and trying to get personal information off them? That is a question on my mind of her MH. Not saying she doesn't have it but i have had severe depression, i was in A&E for it so caring about others when you feel so s in yourself is the last thing anyone will prioritise.

JUST DO NOT READ THE FORUM SIMPLE AS. Oh and i cannot DM either, Does not let me and i stated that before but again you have not read this forum clearly.

Mar 18, 2024
UK

Take care huns xx
except we’re not obsessed she has a right to post so do we

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

Take care huns xx
You good, jodie? Didn't need to make a new acc and comment such a long comment without any real relevancy, if you're not jodie why would you wish you were her? 😅

princess_biker

Apr 15, 2024
Hell
Okay so I’ve made this account to read this after hearing about it so much. It’s taken my AuDHD ass a few days to read but I’m fing beyond angry. Jodie, NONE of us are coming for you. WE DO NOT GIVE A s. WE CHOSE PEACE.

We mostly sit and watch speed dating streams, documentaries and generally joke around being little chaos gremlins. We happen to watch the same lives as you, we aren’t following you around the app at all. You know we watch these lives because before we fell out you watched them with us. We are not obsessed with you, you are obsessed with you.

Grow up, please. Go get some help, I beg of you. This isn’t healthy! You ARE in control of your own mental health. You need to make the adult decision to make the necessary changes.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Okay so I’ve made this account to read this after hearing about it so much. It’s taken my AuDHD ass a few days to read but I’m fing beyond angry. Jodie, NONE of us are coming for you. WE DO NOT GIVE A s. WE CHOSE PEACE.

We mostly sit and watch speed dating streams, documentaries and generally joke around being little chaos gremlins. We happen to watch the same lives as you, we aren’t following you around the app at all. You know we watch these lives because before we fell out you watched them with us. We are not obsessed with you, you are obsessed with you.

Grow up, please. Go get some help, I beg of you. This isn’t healthy! You ARE in control of your own mental health. You need to make the adult decision to make the necessary changes.
You know her?

Reactions: Anonymous

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Well the layout of this site is fing weird. So if this reply looks messed up it’s because I have been fighting with this text box for like 5 minutes. I think I fixed it though.

But yes I do know her. I am part of her more recent friend group.
Yeah it is a little weird, it is like a mix of Facebook but twitter had a baby!

Oh right! could you be one of the 28? sorry that was a weird question but we have been trying to figure out how has been trolling her like she said.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Well the layout of this site is fing weird. So if this reply looks messed up it’s because I have been fighting with this text box for like 5 minutes. I think I fixed it though.

But yes I do know her. I am part of her more recent friend group.
Well I just want to wish a welcome! Obviously not on the positive circumstances. I obviously mentioned earlier I wanted to get an understanding to both sides, Jodie mentioned the falling out of herself with the group was due to a childish argument and then lying about her occured which has now moved to here, is that right? Don't want you feeling like I am interrogating at all so I apologise if that is how it seems, just trying to grasp an understanding of context on what happened. I am also sorry you have had to feel the need to post but I can see it's from a side of caring towards her.

Apr 1, 2024

Hello! Welcome to the thread, I’m really sorry to hear what you and your friend group have been through recently it’s really s tbh.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Oh and welcome
Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

princess_biker

Apr 15, 2024
Hell
Yeah it is a little weird, it is like a mix of Facebook but twitter had a baby!

Oh right! could you be one of the 28? sorry that was a weird question but we have been trying to figure out how has been trolling her like she said.
I have no idea who the 28 are supposed to be. Honestly I’m just absolutely fuming that we have been accused. We have all had so much going on in our personal lives that none of this has even crossed our minds.

Apr 17, 2024
england
Well I just want to wish a welcome! Obviously not on the positive circumstances. I obviously mentioned earlier I wanted to get an understanding to both sides, Jodie mentioned the falling out of herself with the group was due to a childish argument and then lying about her occured which has now moved to here, is that right? Don't want you feeling like I am interrogating at all so I apologise if that is how it seems, just trying to grasp an understanding of context on what happened. I am also sorry you have had to feel the need to post but I can see it's from a side of caring towards her.
Hi, I’m very much like biker not a scooby 😂. We’re all just finding out all that’s being said on here. We was all friends with her and if she wants the class the argument childish then that just proves she didn’t care at all about her friends. Which she is very aware of what people are/were going though at the time she choose to be a sty friend and if she wants to keep going with this narrative and accusing us of s I HAVE EVIDENCE OF YOUR sTY BEHAVOUR!. We was all very effected by what she did hence y we ALL feel out tells you a lot when a hole group falls out with people. Since falling out with her more things have come out about her and quite frankly we’re are all greatful not to be associated with her anymore and don’t want to be dragged into it. Like biker said we haven’t cared about what Jodie has been doing yes we watch some lives the same as her and did so when we was friends, but we have been watching speed dating lives ect having fun avoiding drama! Which we havnt had since Jodie was removed from the group. Drama surrounds her!

princess_biker

Apr 15, 2024
Hell
Thank you for the welcome.

Look, I’m not entirely sure what childish argument it is as in my eyes it was not childish. The fall out badly affected me and my mental health. And it has really upset me that she believes it was a petty and childish falling out which is why I’m so angry about this.

I was enjoying the new found peace in our discord until I was made aware of this utter bullshite.

Apr 17, 2024
england
Thank you for the welcome.

Look, I’m not entirely sure what childish argument it is as in my eyes it was not childish. The fall out badly affected me and my mental health. And it has really upset me that she believes it was a petty and childish falling out which is why I’m so angry about this.

I was enjoying the new found peace in our discord until I was made aware of this utter bullshite.
And we have all seen it babe, and her doing this isn’t helping when you have been in such a better place babe, but we have got you ♥️

CaraghRae

Apr 17, 2024
Wales
Well.. this was a long read. It’s nice to see how us the “friendship group” are somehow the issue?
You betrayed us all, you lied to us. We trusted you, confided in you. Even after we cut contact with you, we still came to you when we thought you could be in potential danger from someone. We are not bad people, we just cant be followed by drama 24/7.
We now spend our days chatting about our real life, watching speed dating and playing games. Weve had serious personal issues going on, and weve given genuine support to one another and held eachother up through it all.

I am never going to out everything, Jodie. But i will not stand for you manipulating others.
If people have blocked you, leave them alone. Do not cross peoples boundaries.

Anyway, for anyone who thinks it’s her group on here, it wasnt. Here i am, with my name, photo and username matching all my socials.
Jodie knows me well. I never say anything i wont say to anyone directly.

Apr 17, 2024
england
Well.. this was a long read. It’s nice to see how us the “friendship group” are somehow the issue?
You betrayed us all, you lied to us. We trusted you, confided in you. Even after we cut contact with you, we still came to you when we thought you could be in potential danger from someone. We are not bad people, we just cant be followed by drama 24/7.
We now spend our days chatting about our real life, watching speed dating and playing games. Weve had serious personal issues going on, and weve given genuine support to one another and held eachother up through it all.

I am never going to out everything, Jodie. But i will not stand for you manipulating others.
If people have blocked you, leave them alone. Do not cross peoples boundaries.

Anyway, for anyone who thinks it’s her group on here, it wasnt. Here i am, with my name, photo and username matching all my socials.
Jodie knows me well. I never say anything i wont say to anyone directly.
We just want to be left alone ☹️

• Love
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo