Not open for further replies.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
IMG_2826.jpeg
IMG_2827.jpeg
IMG_2828.jpeg
IMG_2829.jpeg
IMG_2830.jpeg
Thank you for the screenshots šŸ„° keep them coming (with a delay) if you can so we can all have a laugh šŸ˜„

Apr 18, 2023
Iā€™m not saying for one second that our KK is remotely innocent and her parking is shockingā€¦ but that video of the neighbour not being able to get out the car - just reverse in?!? Talk about making a drama šŸ¤Æ Secondly, if that is her trying to actually set the bush alight? fing psycho behaviour. Thereā€™s children in that house!!!

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Iā€™m not saying for one second that our KK is remotely innocent and her parking is shockingā€¦ but that video of the neighbour not being able to get out the car - just reverse in?!? Talk about making a drama šŸ¤Æ Secondly, if that is her trying to actually set the bush alight? fing psycho behaviour. Thereā€™s children in that house!!!
Letā€™s be fair, even the sanest person would turn psycho if living next door to the giant wotsit. I guess the neighbour will have been charged with something if she deliberately set fire to the plants and it was all caught on camera? @Kkshamwiche would love to hear your side of the story

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
neighbour were you really trying to set fire to something because the image doesnā€™t show that and I havenā€™t seen any video evidence?
Kk read your message and she's done a zoomed in video for you.... Still can't tell what's happening though. She will be absolutely raging that someone IRL is outing her though. Just like when the MIL did. Does she not realise she is the common denominator in all this drama?

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
Bring it on b šŸ„“
ā€œmr police man my neighbour took a photo of my Wednesday afternoon shagā€™s car which was parked in their spaceā€¦ the guy I was fing behind my fiancĆ©s (not husbands) back, please arrest them immediatelyā€

p.s ā€œmr policeman please look on my police record, I know itā€™s 10 miles long, but there should be a report about me harassing my neighbours which i was warned aboutā€ sincerely KKK racist, Homophobe, narcissist and internet troll xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.