Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy-loner

Apr 17, 2023
IMG_2904.jpeg
IMG_2905.jpeg

May 13, 2023
Sooooo she's reported them but is also hanging signs which provoke them/wind up the drama outside her house? Clever. If she really is bothered about the safety of her kids in reguard to the fire thing, wouldn't it be more appropriate to report them and keep quiet? fing idiot🤣
I think if they really tried to set something on fire she would be going nuts, showing the full video and proof. We all know what she’s like and when she’s vague it’s because she’s normally lying or exaggerating

Apr 21, 2023
Dan actually works all week and then has the kids all weekend. What does KK actually do? I can’t wait for Danny boy to meet a real woman and have family holidays while KK is shagging around with Ken Adam’s ( if you know you know )
Are the kids even there living with her????? Have they been told they have to live with Dan or foster care???

Apr 18, 2023
Again, the image doesn’t show anyone setting anything on fire. If it’s a video recording making this obvious KK then show that! Still images of people bending down beside their house that happens to be next door to yours proves nothing. Strange why you are choose to only show stills

I don’t usually defend her, but she has uploaded more than one clip from her camera outside her house. It’s just that people have screenshotted the story and uploaded it here. There are short clips on her stories.

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
She shared the stories when they first happened.
The neighbour was absolutely trying to light a fire.

Ya Mams as fed as Kayleigh pet if she thinks that sort of behaviour is OK. You're both pathetic
Stop playing into her hands. She only posted that to divert the attention off her. Did I do it? No, so don’t call me pathetic! I can’t control others. sharing old stories, no one cares about old news 😴😴😴

KingsizeRizla

Apr 21, 2023
Again, the image doesn’t show anyone setting anything on fire. If it’s a video recording making this obvious KK then show that! Still images of people bending down beside their house that happens to be next door to yours proves nothing. Strange why you are choose to only show stills
Looks like she’s faffing with the plants to me?

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Status
Not open for further replies.