Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
IMG_6772.jpeg

If anyone is still in doubt over the safeguarding concerns raised by the “trolls”, I think this story proves the point! Why is she directing her OF subs to her personal instagram account where she posts pics and vids of her children? 🤮

Jul 25, 2023
IMG_6772.jpeg

If anyone is still in doubt over the safeguarding concerns raised by the “trolls”, I think this story proves the point! Why is she directing her OF subs to her personal instagram account where she posts pics and vids of her children? 🤮
Noted
Will send to the lovely lady who’s dealing with her case

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
IMG_6772.jpeg

Never in my life have I known anyone to beg for friends, followers and likes 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Jul 25, 2023
Never in my life have I known anyone to beg for friends, followers and likes 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
She only cares about the numbers
Her existence is based on likes , comments and follows. Imagine how sad her life is when she puts her phone on charge. I can’t even begin to imagine how scared she is behind the front door or when she leaves the house , she’s upset that many people , her home address and pictures shared. These people in her personal life always find their way over to the side of the other victims of kk. It won’t be long until we see her face in the paper for the wrong reasons and it will be her poor innocent kids who suffer. Nothing good ever came of behaving like that and having Your personal info at the hands of that many people online who have a grudge against you.

May 22, 2023
Oh well. Predictable I guess. Can I assume that those who thought I was a plant can see it wasn't the case

My intention was to clear my name from insinuations made against it
Dont worry. You did. She's made herself look an idiot yet again. I really cannot understand how she cannot see it isn't every other human that is the problem.

On a serious note @theallegedsugardaddy are you okay? If you've not seen the real side of KKK before and it's aimed at you it probably feels a bit s.

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
There is some strange behaviour going on tonight on her behalf. You'd think she'd be pleased Paul was so polite about her. Bet she's kicking herself the one time she isn't constantly checking every 2 mins for an update on here. Haha
She’ll be hating that he has been so nice. She is desperate to retaliate and go all in on him but knows she will come off as the nasty t we all know she is, all the guy has done is come on here and stick up for himself, and her to be fair

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
She only cares about the numbers
Her existence is based on likes , comments and follows. Imagine how sad her life is when she puts her phone on charge. I can’t even begin to imagine how scared she is behind the front door or when she leaves the house , she’s upset that many people , her home address and pictures shared. These people in her personal life always find their way over to the side of the other victims of kk. It won’t be long until we see her face in the paper for the wrong reasons and it will be her poor innocent kids who suffer. Nothing good ever came of behaving like that and having Your personal info at the hands of that many people online who have a grudge against you.
Remember Aileen was the same? Would go raj when people wouldn’t like her posts or share her stories? Nutters, the both of them.

Jul 25, 2023
Dont worry. You did. She's made herself look an idiot yet again. I really cannot understand how she cannot see it isn't every other human that is the problem.

On a serious note @theallegedsugardaddy are you okay? If you've not seen the real side of KKK before and it's aimed at you it probably feels a bit s.
Paul , as a past victim of the berg, she will try and expose you and paint you out to be the perpetrator, she will pull receipts out of her SHEIN gusset for us all to see. She will play victim for as long as she can run with it and her followers (ass lickers) believe it. She will paint you out to be the bad guy and she will be so hard done by. Then her new victim will come along and the cycle will begin again and if you’re lucky she will unblock you on everything and claim it’s her coping mechanism and you’re forgiven and you’ll be besties again for a while before she repeats the process.

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
Paul , as a past victim of the berg, she will try and expose you and paint you out to be the perpetrator, she will pull receipts out of her SHEIN gusset for us all to see. She will play victim for as long as she can run with it and her followers (ass lickers) believe it. She will paint you out to be the bad guy and she will be so hard done by. Then her new victim will come along and the cycle will begin again and if you’re lucky she will unblock you on everything and claim it’s her coping mechanism and you’re forgiven and you’ll be besties again for a while before she repeats the process.
I agree, been there done that!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I think I could turn vegan before that ever happens

Status
Not open for further replies.