Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Don’t worry Paul, it’s VERY clear that she has used you, thinking she will get money out of you but quickly realised she isn’t smart enough to be an actual con artist, she expected it to be handed to her on a plate.
Every single ‘friend’ ends up being slated on her instagram because she’s a big fat baby that craves the attention.

I hope you don’t feel too gutted after what she is now doing/saying about you, just note no one believes a word that comes out of her stale fag breath gob of hers.
And on another positive, it won’t last long as a new victim will be in the firing line in a weeks time.
Hey, not gutted at all. I an not shouting and hollering. Watching a golf film tbh

Apr 17, 2023
Funny how she sits there and says Paul is a perv, yet all the reprobates she has on her OF are pervs, she also engages with pervs regularly and invites them to her house with her children there.
See what I mean, she’s thick as s.

Trying to now say Paul is pervy - you went out on a jolly with him first time to meet him in real life you smelly ogre. Hope you teach your kids not to meet strangers from the internet because you are not setting a good example as per.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
If her customers/clients/punters/subscribers see these stories, she’s not really selling herself as a trustworthy creator, is she? One wrong move (in her eyes) and she’s blasting you all over social media. It’s oh so bloody predictable and we all called it. How can one person have this much vim for so long?…Years and years and years she’s been like this, and she’s claimed she’s changed. The only thing that’s changed is the gender and background of who she’s attacking.

Apr 21, 2023
I am scratching my head, as never sent any message via OF or met through that platform, it was IG. It must be my age, I am not surevif I am 57, 60, 65 or what tonight
Don’t worry. We are well aware that she likes to make up the stories as she goes along. She forgets what she’s said half the time and trips over herself.

Jul 25, 2023
Email: [email protected]

If you think a child you know is being harmed or at risk of being harmed, please contact the Access and Referral Hub on 0300 300 8585, who you can talk to about your concerns. They will give you advice or may investigate the circumstances. All child protection calls are treated in confidence and you don't need to give your details.

Everyone has a responsibility to protect children from harm.

Some children can be at risk of neglect, emotional harm, including bullying, physical abuse and sexual abuse in any environment and can include close family members as well as strangers

^^ the more of us who get on this the better for those two innocent souls in the middle of it all ^^

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Paul can stay ! We like Paul! Love that she’s acting like an 8 year old, if she’s calling one of her subs a perv (we know you’re not Paul, we don’t care if you did sub to her OF) then she’s calling them all a perv ……
Remember when she said she was doing OF to change her families life in 12 months. All she’s done is mug herself off.

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
Paul can stay ! We like Paul! Love that she’s acting like an 8 year old, if she’s calling one of her subs a perv (we know you’re not Paul, we don’t care if you did sub to her OF) then she’s calling them all a perv ……
Remember when she said she was doing OF to change her families life in 12 months. All she’s done is mug herself off.
And put her kids at risk 👍🏼👍🏼 top parenting

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
We need a list ✔️
Paul
Big Kev
The guy she accused of being a coke head & having an ED.
The guy in the club she took a selfie with, said was obsessed & had her pic as his screensaver.
The cancelled date guy who she said was a freak cos he liked his family.
Ray
The Landlord
48 meatballs lady
Aileen
Dan
Dans mum & dad

12. 12 failed friendships / relationships where the other person was in the wrong & totally not her fault !!
And these are the ones we know about !!

Status
Not open for further replies.