Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I’m still watching you Berg . You’re too thick to realise it . I’m watching and waiting for you to fall flat on your humongous arse . @Buddha_belly tell me , why again have you changed your photo to glitz ? But you cry were the obsessed ones ? Still can’t let that friendship go can you?
She'll be looking to try and find you,it'll be pissing her right off 🤣

Apr 21, 2023
I’m still watching you Berg . You’re too thick to realise it . I’m watching and waiting for you to fall flat on your humongous arse . @Buddha_belly tell me , why again have you changed your photo to glitz ? But you cry were the obsessed ones ? Still can’t let that friendship go can you?
Are you glitz? 🤣 You have a very intense hatred for kk. I mean we all think she’s a nobhead but your another level 🤣

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
And the 2nd phone she was on aswell ,which i guess is the phone she sent the ss message to herself ,as no ss text ppl KK, you've been found out and now your sting a brick, your live showed that
My sister has social involved with her (we have no relationship) and she can text her social worker but has never had direct text message number for ss only her case worker. So clearly fatcunt kkk has a social worker already!

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
Exactly that😂😂 I’m on her insta, she’ll never figure me out even have her mobile number😂😂

Apr 16, 2023
As someone with bpd and eupd apart from the Jekyll and Hyde mood swings, I’m nothing like kk. But then I am medicated to high heaven 🤣.
I think she’s just a t who thinks very highly of herself.

I have to agree with this. Medicated or not there are so many people living with these things and managing life because they want to be happy and have the best chance... That's why I think she's a narcassist through and through. I dislike this bpd speculation because I know several people with it who are completely normal aside from the battle they have with themselves and their emotions. Yes, they can lash out, but they don't seek out people to lash out to, unlike KKK. She's a text book narcassist. Bottom line.

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
I have to agree with this. Medicated or not there are so many people living with these things and managing life because they want to be happy and have the best chance... That's why I think she's a narcassist through and through. I dislike this bpd speculation because I know several people with it who are completely normal aside from the battle they have with themselves and their emotions. Yes, they can lash out, but they don't seek out people to lash out to, unlike KKK. She's a text book narcassist. Bottom line.

I have to agree, she seems to turn on people once she realises she cannot control them

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
There's definitely varying levels of BPD. Then she has the added narcissistic personality trait. Also many other would seek to better themelselves and develop ways to cope and make their life better, for that to occur you need to have insight which she does not have. Not everyone with BPD/EUPD behaves the way she does and you are right she is a very poor example of someone living with such a diagnosis.

Apr 16, 2023
Have to agree 💯 i have friends who have bpd and never go on like that, alot of it is just an act all for views and attention, even the ocd she claims she has is SELF diagnosed and she does not have that either, what because she scrubs her skirting boards and pulls things out to clean ,doesn't every1 do that, i no i do and i don't have ocd, but she is diffinately a narcassist 100%.
All me, me, me.

Aug 1, 2023
I have to agree, she seems to turn on people once she realises she cannot control them
it's always about control with her. Thats why shes so angry at paul, because he wouldnt let her control him. Did you see the text she shared a while back with one of her many do blokes and i'm sure he said something about you dont control me or something on those lines. Should of stuck with Dan kk hun :LOL:

Apr 16, 2023
it's always about control with her. Thats why shes so angry at paul, because he wouldnt let her control him. Did you see the text she shared a while back with one of her many do blokes and i'm sure he said something about you dont control me or something on those lines. Should of stuck with Dan kk hun :LOL:
Dan is all she's going to get as no other man would put up with her or her s

Status
Not open for further replies.