Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I have to agree with this. Medicated or not there are so many people living with these things and managing life because they want to be happy and have the best chance... That's why I think she's a narcassist through and through. I dislike this bpd speculation because I know several people with it who are completely normal aside from the battle they have with themselves and their emotions. Yes, they can lash out, but they don't seek out people to lash out to, unlike KKK. She's a text book narcassist. Bottom line.
I agree. I have two friends diagnosed. Neither of them get medication for it specifically. They have balls with themselves and their self worth. They don't really make it their mission to go after others.

Apr 21, 2023
I agree. I have two friends diagnosed. Neither of them get medication for it specifically. They have balls with themselves and their self worth. They don't really make it their mission to go after others.
I’m not sure there is a medication for eupd. Mines more for my bipolar disorder. But even when I’ve been unmedicated I’ve never been a t to anyone other than myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.