Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2023
kkk the walking STI who thinks she’s a sex goddess 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
it’s not as if she goes for good looking men, it’s men who would only shag you at 3am on a night out because your easy. That’s the type she attracts because she pesters and offers it on a plate, they don’t care what you look like kkk, you’re just a do hun. 😂🤮that’s enough to make anyone sick.

Last edited:

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
kkk the walking STI who thinks she’s a sex goddess 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
it’s not as if she goes for good looking men, it’s men who would only shag you at 3am on a night out because your easy. That’s the type she attracts because she pesters and offers it on a plate, they don’t care what you look like kkk, you’re just a do hun. 😂🤮that’s enough to make anyone sick.
Cheers! 😁

Apr 16, 2023
I bet she hasn’t had sex with any of these men. She is 100% frigid but wants us all to believe she is a s because to her that is a flex and gets people talking.
Totally agree, i renember her even saying a while back she doesn't do blow jobs, i bet she's your basic missionary once a month just lies there no effort type of lass 🤣

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
No but whoever that bloke was, was an arrogant prick. Absolutely full of himself. Maybe I don’t understand “southern charm” but talking of Icks… he was the biggest.
K talks about Icks but she's the type to look past any ick as long as she's getting attention. She's definitely not picky or a woman with standards.

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
No but whoever that bloke was, was an arrogant prick. Absolutely full of himself. Maybe I don’t understand “southern charm” but talking of Icks… he was the biggest.

No wonder his lights were off 😬😳

Attachments

• IMG_6858.jpeg
    IMG_6858.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 266

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
Oh god it wasn’t him was it?? I remember something about him months ago? She absolutely slated him for thinking he had a chance with her?
Yes!
As soon as I saw that picture I thought hold up, wasn't he way beneath her a few months ago?

She's a walking contradiction.

It's not a flex to fall out with and s everyone off KK! Far, far from it!

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
He looks like her!
Yes! It seems that Bedford/ Dunstable is a little bit 'your brother's your mum'. Can I also just say that the ONLY man in the world that can wear a polo neck is the milk TRAY man - not the milk man kkk. But then again, you do repeatedly indulge in fashion faux pas yourself so you probably think the polo neck is another flex. And he looks likes he does too. Maybe you should get together and go and live in the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.