Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I’m thinking this is another live so she can attempt to figure out who’s a troll… you know how KKs logic works. This is how she decided I was a troll, I wasn’t but it drove me to tattle and here because she attempted to doxx me as one.
My exact thoughts too.

And that is exactly what she done to me too! Which then drove me to tattle.

Apr 16, 2023
Hanky is the fella she was in a van with on a live a couple of weeks ago whilst having a maccies after they had just been for an all you can eat. She then fell out with him saying she always pays and he doesn't do anything for her and he's been trying to get in her pants but she's not interested. No she's realised she's isolated herself from everyone and has started begging him to be mates again by repeatedly voicenoting him until he responded. Said she would pay for his takeaway if he comes over and goes in her live with her because everyone was saying he was 'funny'.

Openly saying she is buying someone's friendship here. Then tomorrow she will be ranting about the fact she always pays. Looking at this guy it's clear he's not gonna say no to a free takeaway.
Omg she's so fkn desperate jesus christ KK get some self respect, begging people to be your friendand stalking them you needy b

fjjh07

May 24, 2023
Anyone see what happened at the beginning of the live with that woman? Her signal was crap so I went off and when I come back it was all going off by the sounds of it

Reactions: KK the walking STI

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Anyone see what happened at the beginning of the live with that woman? Her signal was crap so I went off and when I come back it was all going off by the sounds of it
This woman was on her live bragging about her big house. Referring to girl B as 'cheese' then being incredibly transphobic. So KK left the live abruptly and said she blocked her. First thing shes ever done i agreed with. This woman apparently used to troll KK back in the day. KK didn't say anything to her though about not liking what she was saying, instead just left the live and blocked her.

May 23, 2023
This woman was on her live bragging about her big house. Referring to girl B as 'cheese' then being incredibly transphobic. So KK left the live abruptly and said she blocked her. First thing shes ever done i agreed with. This woman apparently used to troll KK back in the day. KK didn't say anything to her though about not liking what she was saying, instead just left the live and blocked her.
So one of her mates pretended to troll her so kk can use it for sympattention in future? Got it 🙌🏾

Status
Not open for further replies.