Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She been quieter with her posts because not as much activity on the other thread? We know that's where she gets all her ideas.
Can someone also fill in the gaps. She met the dj at one of her many previous employments and now he's her fella. Her and Dan have split up but he still lives at the house and seems perfectly fine with her going out whoring herself at the weekend. Sounds like her and Dan never actually got back together when she said they had split up ages ago, so I wonder if Ray was actually a shag piece. Her life is tragic.

Apr 16, 2023
Hey A cups, finally somewhere for us that couldn’t comment on the other site, to come and talk 😂, she lives off of attention, could see it yesterday on her live, about this guy’s attitude and they way he won’t let her be in control etc and everyone was saying it was a 🚩 etc and she was like yeah but I just can’t stay away 🙄 she doesn’t like that some is standing up to her, she has bullied Dan, of course he doesn’t want to leave it’s his house and he is paying the bills KK!! Does she ever have the kids? As the weekends dans got them, you NEVER see KK take them out on her own to the shops or a walk to the park or walk the dog ( poor thing ) she just wants to eye do herself in the camera for pennies

Apr 16, 2023
looking fab hun
Screenshot_20221031-193646_TikTok.jpg
And she has the nerve to call other people ugly,🤣 look state of that

Reactions: obviously....
Apr 16, 2023
Omg, caught up on her tiktoks, tragic,me,me,me, no1 cares if you've bought a house outright lol that's because 1,you can't and 2,you never ever will and you'll never ever have your own house,you carry on living in you're scruffy shoe box house,with a bloke you don't love and are not even with,because you can't afford to live without his wage,and you sit there slagging other ppl off hilarious,look at you're life,you have 2 kids that you never spend time with,dan does that now every weekend,most nights when kids in bed you're driving around with 'friends' men and why because as you're tiktok states you need dick now is it just me or does that clearly show you're a slapper/s/w because were i'm from that is exactly what it means.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Why cant some of us comment on there? I dont understand....i can on other threads on there but not hers? Glad ive found this site tho xx
They closed off the Tik Tok threads to newer members as some of the “creators” were encouraging people to come over to the threads & cause a riot x

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 16, 2023
I hope he starts doing only fans in the bedroom and rakes in more money that her
Imagine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If I wasn't a broke b right now, I would absolute subscribe to him just to help him out do her. However, I would never look at his content because her fanny pics did enough damage to my eyes and I will never be able to get the images out of my memory (praying that 3 generations of dementia kicks in to help with that one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).

Status
Not open for further replies.