Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Imagine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If I wasn't a broke b right now, I would absolute subscribe to him just to help him out do her. However, I would never look at his content because her fanny pics did enough damage to my eyes and I will never be able to get the images out of my memory (praying that 3 generations of dementia kicks in to help with that one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).

I’d have a peek. I’m a nosey cow and never learn my lesson

Apr 16, 2023
She will never change. Date 2015 and still got food down her top 🤣 on a night out too. Classy bird.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230417_095519_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230417_095519_Facebook.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 350

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I reckon the 40% tax will be because it would be a second job not because she's earning over the 40% pay threshold. Surely if she was raking in 6 figure sums like she claims to be she would just find herself somewhere else to rent with the kids? She's full of s. She needs Dan there to pay the rent, she wants him gone but she still wants her bills paid. Dan is stuck with her forever, can you imagine being the future partner of his when this scumbag is your ex baby mummy. He's probably hoping she meets someone else so she fs off. Wouldn't surprise me if someone flashed a fancy meal deal in front of her face and a few quid she would just abandon Dan and the kids and go off with them.

Apr 16, 2023
I reckon the 40% tax will be because it would be a second job not because she's earning over the 40% pay threshold. Surely if she was raking in 6 figure sums like she claims to be she would just find herself somewhere else to rent with the kids? She's full of s. She needs Dan there to pay the rent, she wants him gone but she still wants her bills paid. Dan is stuck with her forever, can you imagine being the future partner of his when this scumbag is your ex baby mummy. He's probably hoping she meets someone else so she fs off. Wouldn't surprise me if someone flashed a fancy meal deal in front of her face and a few quid she would just abandon Dan and the kids and go off with them.
Maybe that why her and forhead are Palling up with lou again to get some hints on abandoning your kids and blaming the baby dad 🤣 but no on a serious level I'm really sad for Dan. He will know what she's like and notice her poor parenting and he will stick around "for the kids" be miserable and keep watching her over feed them and ignore them.

Apr 12, 2023
No one would take her though, seriously I don’t know any type of man, other than one who has been continuously abused and worn down, that would take her on.

As much as we all laugh about it the way she treats him is disgusting. There’s no other word for it other than abuse. If roles were reversed and we were witnessing a man treat his girlfriend this way, it would be all over social media and the news. Im shocked it’s continued this long

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I hope it’s all exposed and all his friends and family (and hers) see her for what she is.

Cos from they screen shots, it’s seems our fatberg is hiding her social media from them.
That's why she has no friends / family. She's toxic, she attracts other toxic people and the pattern continues. Never known a grown woman fall out with so many people.

Apr 12, 2023
Shes very quiet lately. Think she's seeing her world crashing down around her, think she thought she would leave Dan be earning thousands on OF, find a rich man to sub her whole life. However she forgot the small little fact that she's a fing psycho and so not able to achieve much in life.

Just a part of KK’s cycle of being a sociopath.
All that smoke and mirrors of her posting pics and videos bigging herself up, face full of make up and dressed up in her latest polyester outfit, aiming TikToks at us “trolls”….. it’s all false.
She knows she’s ugly inside and out, she knows she fills her kids full of junk food and is a s mum, she knows she’s unloveable and is reaching even to have Dan. The only reason she started Only Flabs is because that’s all she’s good for. Flashing her flabby, rancid tits and her yeast infected fanny online for £4 per month. She has nothing and no one. She’s having to dig up old friends for 10+years ago to try and hang out with. Embarrassing.

She knows she’s a train wreck but rather than admit it and try to better herself, she tries to portray that she’s unbothered. The “thirst trap” Twitter posts 🤮 and the TikToks are so transparent.

All that projecting is exhausting and finally catches up with her and she retreats for days / weeks with “migraines”

If I didn’t know that she’s evil to the core, I might actually feel sorry for her

Apr 16, 2023
Just a part of KK’s cycle of being a sociopath.
All that smoke and mirrors of her posting pics and videos bigging herself up, face full of make up and dressed up in her latest polyester outfit, aiming TikToks at us “trolls”….. it’s all false.
She knows she’s ugly inside and out, she knows she fills her kids full of junk food and is a s mum, she knows she’s unloveable and is reaching even to have Dan. The only reason she started Only Flabs is because that’s all she’s good for. Flashing her flabby, rancid tits and her yeast infected fanny online for £4 per month. She has nothing and no one. She’s having to dig up old friends for 10+years ago to try and hang out with. Embarrassing.

She knows she’s a train wreck but rather than admit it and try to better herself, she tries to portray that she’s unbothered. The “thirst trap” Twitter posts 🤮 and the TikToks are so transparent.

All that projecting is exhausting and finally catches up with her and she retreats for days / weeks with “migraines”

If I didn’t know that she’s evil to the core, I might actually feel sorry for her
Could not of said better myself 👌

Apr 16, 2023
Loooool, the skank ain’t got no money. She said on live herself that she’s broke😂

Attachments

• IMG_9727.MOV
    52.1 MB
Status
Not open for further replies.