Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I don’t think my bipolar can handle this forum 🤣🤣 it puts me through some right emotions. You’ve got me irritated by kk’s t kissers that can’t stop thinking about yam. You’ve got me feeling sad over some bloke feeling s about his mrs and then you’ve got me choking on my own laugh from you beautiful salty bitches. All in the space of four minutes 🤣🤣
Is it a bloke though? I was thinking it could be a woman whose wife was posting? 🤔

Reactions: AvGotBadPsychosis

crummywasp

Aug 31, 2023
IMG_3865.jpeg

May 23, 2023
So was anyone affected by Jay's firm words? Was a brief pit stop and we are still none the wiser as to who @jay Is or if they were in the right place.
I just forwarded all the voice notes on to another party so they can analyse and double check for a ‘jay’ in any of them. We must be thorough when Dunstable police could potentially be involved 😓

Aug 28, 2023
That is precisely why I didn’t even bother replying. Xmas eve for us, is a real family day. Films, Xmas eve boxes, cheese boreds, hot chocolates, maybe a take away for close family/friends stopping in for a drink/pressie exchange.

However it’s when you see KK skip raiding for her kids you can almost understand why the jealousy literally tears her up.

Me and my hubby both work, (and bloody hard) and literally save every penny to get our kids some nice treats and what they’ve asked for.

Our kids are always so grateful and their little faces come Xmas or birthdays makes it all worth while.

I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to do the same. Especially as now she’s making an absolute fortune shoving Alexas up her t and having herself photographed covered in her baby daddy spunk. (What an absolute roll model KK) 🤢🤢🤢
Always got money to stuff her cake hole with boxes of crisps and sweets and cakes from Costco

Red velvet cake 🎂

Status
Not open for further replies.