Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
2C94E133-760D-4DEC-8C38-C5CCD1993E36.jpeg
She looks as dirty as lou beg, get a wash kk

Jun 9, 2023
how many children do you have
I’m afraid I’m not willing to say. I want to keep myself anon here for the benefit of them though so hope that is acceptable lol. I honestly have nothing except questions about my own life so can’t really contribute and although my other half doesn’t take control of my phone etc it would not be a good thing for me to be here asking questions. Life is hard enough and I don’t want to rock the boat any more than I have to. Would like to say thanks for people offering me support though, and this is the closest to venting my feelings out there I can get so wow thanks to anyone that actually cared lol 🙏 I’m aware this isn’t a thread to help me though so happy to have the conversation back in the direction it should be… all about that fat cow

Aug 1, 2023
I’m afraid I’m not willing to say. I want to keep myself anon here for the benefit of them though so hope that is acceptable lol. I honestly have nothing except questions about my own life so can’t really contribute and although my other half doesn’t take control of my phone etc it would not be a good thing for me to be here asking questions. Life is hard enough and I don’t want to rock the boat any more than I have to. Would like to say thanks for people offering me support though, and this is the closest to venting my feelings out there I can get so wow thanks to anyone that actually cared lol 🙏 I’m aware this isn’t a thread to help me though so happy to have the conversation back in the direction it should be… all about that fat cow
I ask because you say child when you first entered the forum, then later down the line say kids. surely you would know how many you have and I'm saying that purely on two comments you made.

You dont need to tell me but i'm happy to say i'm suss about you. i've never heard of kk nearly ruining a mans life apart from Tom and yes more recently all the men she has recently dated, but something doesn't sit right with me. I'm happy to be lynched lads :ROFLMAO:

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I ask because you say child when you first entered the forum, then later down the line say kids. surely you would know how many you have and I'm saying that purely on two comments you made.

You dont need to tell me but i'm happy to say i'm suss about you. i've never heard of kk nearly ruining a mans life apart from Tom and yes more recently all the men she has recently dated, but something doesn't sit right with me. I'm happy to be lynched lads :ROFLMAO:
Agree its all a bit strange

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I’ve just listened to all the voice notes from yam and if I didn’t think I could be more disgusted, I was wrong.

The reason she decided to end things with Dan, the deciding factor…. Was because Dan didn’t stick up for Kayleigh when the next door neighbour’s daughter shouted at Kayleigh and called her a w! Wow!! Seriously.

This is the same woman who constantly slags men who dare answer her back.

Which way is it hun? You either want a mouthy man or not? Because when Shaun (Leon) gets mouthy, you s yourself and block him. When Kev Collins came to your door all mouthy, you again s yourself and backed down and let him in your home.

But KK, you wanted Dan, a grown man, shouting at a female in the street, that’s what would’ve made you happy? Really? Shouting and bawling like scumbags in the street, when your kids are at home. It’s bad enough they need to witness this sort of behaviour from their mother but you would want their dad dragged in too!!

You’ve just proved again what we all know, you are nothing but a big mouthed coward! You shat yourself when Michelle from next door confronted you and you were gutted when Dan didn’t intervene.

But maybe Dan has seen and heard enough KK and was actually on the neighbours side.

I mean, it was you that openly hung bags of dog s on your dividing fence then accused her of doing the same. You then, deliberately, left nappies in a black bin bag leaning on the dividing fence so the smell was so bad she couldn’t sit out her back garden. When that didn’t get the reaction you wanted you squirted bleach through the fence onto her furniture. Even then, that didn’t satisfy you so you decided to move your bins from the side of your house to out the front so she couldn’t open her kitchen window. (All the videos of this are still available on an insta page.)

Your elderly neighbour. Who was going through cancer treatment. Who you once thought so highly of that she was who you were entrusting to care for Bobby when you were having Briah. Wow!

So maybe Dan had seen enough and decided to let you get on with it. Seen as your parking was in fact horrific and you didn’t leave her any space!!

I can only imagine the argument you got into that night with Dan after getting your arse handed to you by Michelle!

Poor Dan. 💔

Last edited:
May 11, 2023
Soooo is Jay really kayleigh playing the part of Dan? Tomorrow will she play the cat of the kids whose mum she messaged after shagging the dad. My brain seriously hurts we need a map on the wall with photos and pins etc just to make sense of it all
If she put as much thought into her OF content as she does all her alias’s then she might actually make more than a pint of milk 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.