Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Last night was so strange....like being in a weird entity 😂 also, as we expected, kk has admitted she has many profiles in here. Everything we suspected is slowly but surely being confirmed. By herself!

On a side note, I wonder if she will take this 'humiliation' as she calls it and learn from it and be a better person. I'd like to see it but I doubt it would ever happen sadly. She will be back to her old tricks soon enough I'd imagine.

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
Kayleigh on her 11 hour holiday when she realises the B&B owner isn’t watching, so she can take home a months supply of branded cereal to hoard in her garden shed.
IMG_3883.jpeg

funny as f**k :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I had to unfollow Juliet in the pandemic, I was pregnant, I was terrified & she bent my head with her ranting 🥴 Flipping from covid conspiracies to flogging ketones. I did hear that she is now some kind of advocate for “shag yourself slim” all she used to do was moan her husband was a sex pest & scoff about a million calories a day. Glad to hear she’s still as crazy !!:LOL:

Apr 20, 2023
That's because she can't get or control anybody else
She’s tried to see if the grass is greener on the other side which of course it’s not. She’s an absolute hound who will only ever attract ugly nut cases like herself. Dans comes across as decent and he’s wayyy too good for her. Run Dan! Go find yourself a nice chick with nipples you can actually locate x

Status
Not open for further replies.