Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2023
I hope Dan tells the fat do to do one
I highly doubt it. She’ll always have her claws into him.
That voice note was of a very broken man. (In my opinion) She’s groomed Dan and moulded him in to the man he is.
She wants someone who works every hour god sends them and hands over every penny and someone who will do as they are told with no questions asked. She controls and manipulates every angle of that mans life even whilst they are separated.
Dan thinks he’s won a watch with her when in reality he’s only won the toe nail clippers from the cracker.

Apr 16, 2023
All this proves is that she's a s parent that let's her kids walk all over her. What the actual do, she's so thick it hurts. What kid dictates to their parent what they wear at that age??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230901_134050_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230901_134050_Samsung Internet.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 320
Reactions: Lous Burglar
Apr 16, 2023
Sadly, he will go back even if it's just for sake of kid's, she's damaged him that much he would never find any1 else because she would make sure of it, so he would rather go back and put up and shut up with her

The kids are clearly scared of her as well, her admitting how volatile she got and how frightened they were that they asked to leave with Dan. Unfortunately, he probably feels the need to go back to protect them, not realising its the worst thing he can do!

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
All this proves is that she's a s parent that let's her kids walk all over her. What the actual do, she's so thick it hurts. What kid dictates to their parent what they wear at that age??
Full of s.

Trying to justify buying her kids cheap second hand trampy clothes so she can save her money for fags and tan.

And 💯 again proving what a s parent she is. If she thinks the boys lashing out is bad just now😮‍💨 just give him a few more years and he will be telling her to go do herself as he slams the front door on his way out. As for her girl, if KK is accepting that kind of attitude from a 4 year old 😂😂 then I prey to god she’s still on insta in 5/6 years time as I cannot wait to see KK trying to deal with her at that age.

Apr 16, 2023
Full of s.

Trying to justify buying her kids cheap second hand trampy clothes so she can save her money for fags and tan.

And 💯 again proving what a s parent she is. If she thinks the boys lashing out is bad just now😮‍💨 just give him a few more years and he will be telling her to go do herself as he slams the front door on his way out. As for her girl, if KK is accepting that kind of attitude from a 4 year old 😂😂 then I prey to god she’s still on insta in 5/6 years time as I cannot wait to see KK trying to deal with her at that age.

I said this to my mate! "Just asked Bobby what he wants to wear" but . . . Why? Why even give a literal CHILD that option? If I asked my kid what they wanted to wear, they'd come out in the most outlandish, weather inappropriate clothes ever and they're older as well 🤣 there's no need to give that option until they're old enough to start exploring their personality and style etc. I agree it's all excuses. If he likes Nike "like daddy" get him some nice new Nike tops and maybe a pair of nike trainers without another kids sweat stains in? Doesn't take a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.