Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2023
Please tell me he’s not actually living with her again. He’s a bigger mug than me then if he’s actually gone and went back to the cheating cow 🤦‍♂️. Perhaps the people who said benefit fraud were right after all and he’s been there all along.

This is from about a week ago 🤪

Attachments

• IMG_7738.png
    IMG_7738.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 288
Jun 9, 2023
This is from about a week ago 🤪
So there together 🤦‍♂️
Feel for him big time to be honest. On a plus note I’ve found out my other half pines for someone she had an affair for a year and a half, cries to herself begging for someone to tell her if he still thinks about her because a year and a half is a long time to be In “love” and nobody can tell her it wasn’t real, yet this never actually happened and I’m a bad man that ruined her life. End of the year I’m doing a controlled schedule of meto, some sleeping tablets and a big glass of sodium nitrite (total t to get hold of). I’m not living as dans doppelgänger in life, I’d recommend Dan fs off before he gets to this stage. Paige was right, didn’t need verification from strangers online, just had to open my eyes and let it all sink in.

• Wow
Reactions: cobsalad
Apr 16, 2023
So there together 🤦‍♂️
Feel for him big time to be honest. On a plus note I’ve found out my other half pines for someone she had an affair for a year and a half, cries to herself begging for someone to tell her if he still thinks about her because a year and a half is a long time to be In “love” and nobody can tell her it wasn’t real, yet this never actually happened and I’m a bad man that ruined her life. End of the year I’m doing a controlled schedule of meto, some sleeping tablets and a big glass of sodium nitrite (total t to get hold of). I’m not living as dans doppelgänger in life, I’d recommend Dan fs off before he gets to this stage. Paige was right, didn’t need verification from strangers online, just had to open my eyes and let it all sink in.
Why would you end your life over someone like that? Why not get rid and have a happier life without them?

Jun 9, 2023
Why would you end your life over someone like that? Why not get rid and have a happier life without them?
Asked everyone I can for help and nobody believes me anyway, there is no way out and I’m too old and far too undesirable to be starting all over again. Is what it is I suppose

Apr 16, 2023
Asked everyone I can for help and nobody believes me anyway, there is no way out and I’m too old and far too undesirable to be starting all over again. Is what it is I suppose
There is always a way, even if it feels impossible now. As someone currently supporting 2 children after the suicide of their mother, please don’t put your children in that situation.

Jun 9, 2023
There is always a way, even if it feels impossible now. As someone currently supporting 2 children after the suicide of their mother, please don’t put your children in that situation.
I understand what it does statistically to your children and how it affects them and my heart honestly feels for your loss. If I could switch my brain off I’d happily do it, and I repeat I have asked everyone I can for help regarding all situations in my life, but if nobody believes what I say or just refuses to help me… what am I supposed to do.

Apr 16, 2023
I understand what it does statistically to your children and how it affects them and my heart honestly feels for your loss. If I could switch my brain off I’d happily do it, and I repeat I have asked everyone I can for help regarding all situations in my life, but if nobody believes what I say or just refuses to help me… what am I supposed to do.
Go to your GP, get anti-depressants, a referral for therapy, find social groups in your local area so you can expand your circle of friends, look for support groups.

Apr 16, 2023
You are on an anonymous forum, and whilst the core purpose of the group is to slate instagram accounts, we are actually a supportive bunch. Somebody may be able to guide you in the right direction?

Jun 9, 2023
You are on an anonymous forum, and whilst the core purpose of the group is to slate instagram accounts, we are actually a supportive bunch. Somebody may be able to guide you in the right direction?
Would just like to stress I have no issues with this site at all. Been offered more support here than from anywhere else lol

Status
Not open for further replies.