Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Asked everyone I can for help and nobody believes me anyway, there is no way out and I’m too old and far too undesirable to be starting all over again. Is what it is I suppose
Things are never as bad as they seem, there is always better things ahead and there is help out there for you. I’m sure there are so many people who would be really upset to hear how you’re feeling and your children need you. Please please reach out to someone and if you don’t feel comfortable with someone you know then please speak to Samaritans or another charity or go to your local A&E or walk in centre x

Samaritans number 116 123
CALM 0800585858

You can also text SHOUT 85258 and they will text you back and talk to you if you feel that’s easier

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
Get a grip you fing melt.
Creating a whole arse account just to say that? The people/personalities that keep popping up just to say vile s really must have less brain cells than Lou to think they’re doing a thing 😭😭😭

@Mingingfingers you've made it this far, don’t pussy out now! And about you’re too old for this or that, do off! Firstly, you don’t need to be in a relationship to be happy, seeing as the one you’re in now makes you feel like this forget them forever, buy a fleshlight for the time being and go travel (not necessarily a different country, take a bud ride to somewhere new), read books, enjoy your children - you literally only have one life, you don’t know what’s on the other side so enjoy this side until the universe decides differently. My inbox is always open for messages or voicenotes etc. but you’re not alone feeling this way and it definitely will get better!!!!

Apr 12, 2023
Creating a whole arse account just to say that? The people/personalities that keep popping up just to say vile s really must have less brain cells than Lou to think they’re doing a thing 😭😭😭

@Mingingfingers you've made it this far, don’t pussy out now! And about you’re too old for this or that, do off! Firstly, you don’t need to be in a relationship to be happy, seeing as the one you’re in now makes you feel like this forget them forever, buy a fleshlight for the time being and go travel (not necessarily a different country, take a bud ride to somewhere new), read books, enjoy your children - you literally only have one life, you don’t know what’s on the other side so enjoy this side until the universe decides differently. My inbox is always open for messages or voicenotes etc. but you’re not alone feeling this way and it definitely will get better!!!!
A bud ride? Have you had one of those sleep induced blunts 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.