Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
She's giving parenting advice 🤣🤣 don't sit on the dog, KK I bet that dog get's walked unlike your's who just gets in tiny back garden and sleeps most of the time as its that fkn bored
What dog was it? Not my Dogue de Bordeaux because he died many, many years ago! I think it was back in 2016 maybe, do sake Jane 😭😭😭 she must have so many of my photos on her phone 💀🤣
Same woman who got kicked out of dog walking club telling me how to look after my animal? Same woman who’s child has behaviour issues telling me how to parent my children? She’s so thick she could give Lou a run for her money 🤪🤪🤪
Someone told me she said Derm has a big head? Yeah he’s Irish, he has a big paddy head just like all of his children, but I’m sure he’s really gutted that you don’t find him attractive 🤣🤣
Take a seat LINEAL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyone know who LINEAL is 🤣
Not still banging on about him is she? I need to post fresh celebrity photos for her iCloud 🙏🏽

Apr 12, 2023
What dog was it? Not my Dogue de Bordeaux because he died many, many years ago! I think it was back in 2016 maybe, do sake Jane 😭😭😭 she must have so many of my photos on her phone 💀🤣
Same woman who got kicked out of dog walking club telling me how to look after my animal? Same woman who’s child has behaviour issues telling me how to parent my children? She’s so thick she could give Lou a run for her money 🤪🤪🤪
Someone told me she said Derm has a big head? Yeah he’s Irish, he has a big paddy head just like all of his children, but I’m sure he’s really gutted that you don’t find him attractive 🤣🤣

Not still banging on about him is she? I need to post fresh celebrity photos for her iCloud 🙏🏽
As if she can say anyone has a big ANYTHING ffs she has a big EVERYTHING t can’t see its own fanny 🐷

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Think that's about 6 stories today dedicated to Yam. And I thought she had retired from the drama? Didn't watch us we only watch her? Didn't care and wasn't bothered? She clearly just wants this thread back up and running because she's out of ideas about what to post and story. She knows the drama gets her views up and doesn't care how much of a t she males of herself in the process. By sounds of it her trigger was the comment about her fake Louis Vuitton 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023

Yes it is that dog 🤣 who the hell keeps pics on there phones of strangers from 2016, KK get a fkn grip

Apr 16, 2023
Think that's about 6 stories today dedicated to Yam. And I thought she had retired from the drama? Didn't watch us we only watch her? Didn't care and wasn't bothered? She clearly just wants this thread back up and running because she's out of ideas about what to post and story. She knows the drama gets her views up and doesn't care how much of a t she males of herself in the process. By sounds of it her trigger was the comment about her fake Louis Vuitton 🤣🤣🤣
She's so jealous that Lou getting all the attention, she's having to rant about a stranger with pictures from 2016, but KK is always behind with everything

May 23, 2023
Yes it is that dog 🤣 who the hell keeps pics on there phones of strangers from 2016, KK get a fkn grip
For the record his breed at the time had a life expectancy of 5, he died aged 8 and no, he wasn’t crushed to death by being sat on, it was old age 🙏🏽 we also nicknamed him Nanny because he was like the dog from Peter Pan, swear he thought the kids were his 🤣🤣
Here’s a portrait of him I have in my hallway that I had made - probably cost more than one of her 45 minute holidays 💀 feel free to add to your collection KK 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_2207.jpeg
    IMG_2207.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 153
Apr 12, 2023
Can we also just talk about how yesterday she was bragging about getting a police caution for harassment so basically means she was obsessively tormenting her Dads partner obviously someone older and probably vulnerable because we know she’s a chicken s and only picks on those who are vulnerable and then todays she’s trying to imply Yam is obsessed and harasses her 🫤 make it make sense ya silly t!

No one comes to you, NO ONE you come here reading what we say and if you don’t like it do off and stop obsessing over us!

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
Do we know that she survived this awful attack? 👀
Haven’t seen the poor f since 😭😭😭
Can we also just talk about how yesterday she was bragging about getting a police caution for harassment so basically she was obsessively tormenting her Dads partner obviously someone older and probably vulnerable because we know she’s a chicken s and only picks on those who are vulnerable and then todays she’s trying to imply Yam is obsessed and harasses her 🫤 make it make sense ya silly t!

No one comes to you, NO ONE you come here reading what we say and if you don’t like it do off and stop obsessing over us!
Can’t recall how many times I’ve reiterated (that means made clear by repeating lots of times KK) that I’ve never inboxed her unless it’s to reply and that’s rare, I usually just screen shot and reply on my stories so everyone can see the ‘receipts’, she stalks all my socials, comments on fb posts and inboxes me, makes false allegations about me writing her letters etc. Then downloads all my photos and faffs off over them before posting them on her socials saying I’m an obsessed troll. Please stop projecting and go see a therapist to find out what it is about me that you want to aspire to be in life and try and go do it because stalking me like this is just making you bitter 😬

May 23, 2023
KKK. In response to your TikTok about Yam letting her child climb on her dog... you posted pics of Ted and Cheese climbing all over your smelly staffy didn't you??? Or have you deleted those conveniently?
I see nothing wrong with climbing all over your dog if it’s been raised right…because if I did a) wouldn’t have let the kids do it b) wouldn’t have pictured/filmed it (not sure what she posted) c) wouldn’t have posted it for the public to see 🤦🏽‍♀️
I would literally give my pets to the rspca before taking advice from that soggy school stodge cake 🙄

May 23, 2023
Again, projecting. I used that pic because as I think I said before my other half thinks THOSE kind of boobs are a bit of him 👌🏽 that’s what makes his face turning grey upon seeing the udders so much funnier. I follow her to wind him up and thought she’d be the perfect avatar to use as one of Stes Slutz, nothing to do with your boring fat arse, please stop saying I fancy you as that’s probably the most triggering thing you can ever post or say to me 🙏🏽

Attachments

• 458FB67B-3DBE-49D5-AB1B-D2C74FD553E2.jpeg
    458FB67B-3DBE-49D5-AB1B-D2C74FD553E2.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.