Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2023
Hi, drama queen here 👋 listening to her saying she threw to toy ‘to’ her and it ‘knocked’ her face just makes me sick ☹️ I once had my hands full and had to kick open the front door, and my child was stood behind it (obviously I didn’t know) and it hit him, but guess what? No bruise… there was a red mark at the time but nothing that lasted. I can’t imagine the force that something must have been thrown at her to cause a black eye 😥

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
@Clamwrap23 please get yourself a life/hobby. Coming on here, getting very hostile/triggered to members who’s been here a lot longer than you? Shut up. No one here gives a s. What we care about and rightly so, is two children being protected. If you have reported KK, then good for you! But there is things you’re claiming to know that only a select few on here does with the unedited, cropped or doxed footage.
I personally have no reason to disbelieve @KKhastheclap shes said things that’s made sense. She’s said things that later has been backed up by voice notes from Kayleigh herself. @KKhastheclap hasnt came on here being nasty and throwing wild accusations, and from what I have seen, she also hasn’t tripped herself up 🤷🏽‍♀️ if I’m wrong then so be it.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Hi, drama queen here 👋 listening to her saying she threw to toy ‘to’ her and it ‘knocked’ her face just makes me sick ☹️ I once had my hands full and had to kick open the front door, and my child was stood behind it (obviously I didn’t know) and it hit him, but guess what? No bruise… there was a red mark at the time but nothing that lasted. I can’t imagine the force that something must have been thrown at her to cause a black eye 😥
I agree with this. The force used to black anyone’s eye must of been more than throwing a typically soft and small toy. I dread to think what really happened that day. I can 1000% say none of my kids have ever had a black eye

Clamwrap23

Nov 17, 2023
To be fair, you/we don't know the extent of what actually goes on in their house. Just because this is something she's admitted to on a voicenote, doesn't mean there's not worse things that she's done to the kids. And as much as the physical stuff is vile, often, it's the emotional abuse that stays with you. The way you're spoken to/ shouted at or even ignored. If another sibling doesn't get treated the same or the other sibling is seemingly allowed to behave the same way towards you. I think the over feeding is abuse as well.
I'm glad you've already reported and frankly, I've given up on giving a do on who's who in this thread. Perception on people's 'drama' levels is subjective. I feel like there is some genuine upset and concern from some and, quite simply, they are allowed to feel how they feel. Trying to have a go because people are too dramatic for your liking is a bit pointless and dare I say, just one of those opinions that you may as well keep to yourself because no one is going to thank you for it. 🙃
I don’t want thanks.
@Clamwrap23 Why have you come onto this thread acting so hostile? What is your issue? None of what’s happening on this thread is affecting your life directly so calm the do down you’re making yourself look an absolute idiot 😳
but your letting it affect yours yah freak

Reactions: KKK.Hates.Dengie..

Clamwrap23

Nov 17, 2023
@Clamwrap23 please get yourself a life/hobby. Coming on here, getting very hostile/triggered to members who’s been here a lot longer than you? Shut up. No one here gives a s. What we care about and rightly so, is two children being protected. If you have reported KK, then good for you! But there is things you’re claiming to know that only a select few on here does with the unedited, cropped or doxed footage.
I personally have no reason to disbelieve @KKhastheclap shes said things that’s made sense. She’s said things that later has been backed up by voice notes from Kayleigh herself. @KKhastheclap hasnt came on here being nasty and throwing wild accusations, and from what I have seen, she also hasn’t tripped herself up 🤷🏽‍♀️ if I’m wrong then so be it.
You sound just like KK. Life and hobby. Hmmmm. Ooooo you’ve been there longer than me “apparently”. you Are all so invested in Kayleigh’s life it’s fing crazy. I reported her. I’ve done my bit but you lot, it’s like you eat sleep and breathe her. It’s not normal behaviour And I can say this without being her, people are allowed to think differently to you on some things you know.

she’s a t. She’s a child beater. Let the professionals deal with it but you lot watch her every single move. I don’t like her but fing hell, you’re all on a different level. Just like the hinch thread on tattle. fing obsessed.

Apr 16, 2023
You sound just like KK. Life and hobby. Hmmmm. Ooooo you’ve been there longer than me “apparently”. you Are all so invested in Kayleigh’s life it’s fing crazy. I reported her. I’ve done my bit but you lot, it’s like you eat sleep and breathe her. It’s not normal behaviour And I can say this without being her, people are allowed to think differently to you on some things you know.

she’s a t. She’s a child beater. Let the professionals deal with it but you lot watch her every single move. I don’t like her but fing hell, you’re all on a different level. Just like the hinch thread on tattle. fing obsessed.
Well no1 asked or forced you here, if you don't like jog on

Apr 16, 2023
Ooooo you’ve been there longer than me “apparently”.
There was no need for the “apparently” hun 😘😘
IMG_4491.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4492.jpeg
    IMG_4492.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 114

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023

I sound just like KK? Oh do off 😂 I’ve been here MONTHS. I’ve been crystal clear from day 1 that I came here from tattle when there was ‘tea to be spilt’ you sound exactly like KK. Trying to defend her by saying we all ‘invested’ seriously? The only crazy one is you. You must also be ‘invested’ by coming here and joining us. 🤷🏽‍♀️

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
@Up the bum no harm done 100% rattled and the new accounts aren't a coincidence. The thing is, she expects everyone to be as thick as pig s like she is but it's always the same patterns of behaviour that come out when she's shook or riled up. She's pathetic. Honestly I'd favour a piece of s on my shoe over her.
Of course she’s going to be rattled. In the space of a week, she’s had a school mum come on and spill the beans about her kids behaviours and the fact for whatever reason her kids are collected by a teacher. She’s then had voice notes leaked that she’s a child abusing scummy t. She’s also aware that the school has been notified and social services will be shown in due course. I’d say KK is 100000% rattled.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
@Up the bum no harm done 100% rattled and the new accounts aren't a coincidence. The thing is, she expects everyone to be as thick as pig s like she is but it's always the same patterns of behaviour that come out when she's shook or riled up. She's pathetic. Honestly I'd favour a piece of s on my shoe over her.
The use of a full stop is always a give away with the ginger Jabba, never fails to lead with the chins

Status
Not open for further replies.