Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
She’s signs in one signs out the other, she signs in one she’s signs out the other, she signs in one she signs out the other 🤡
do me I’d hate to be inside your head, must be exhausting!

Why don’t you try and have a normal evening instead of trying to bother us, lots of people are chilling out with their families watching I’m a celebrity, go try be normal hun you might enjoy it 😉

It's like the hokey kokey

Apr 12, 2023
Just been reading up about the TikToker who’s gone to jail…….

@Yammyssubstanceaddiction didn’t she post pics of you all over her TikTok without your permission? 🚨

Attachments

• IMG_2376.jpeg
    IMG_2376.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 236

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
You would know b you’re the stalker here, keeping pics of Yams kids on your phone let’s hope they don’t take your devices ya sicko 🤢
I could post a selfie, and even then you still wouldn't believe I'm not Kayleigh would you.
Honest to God. Just because I don't agree with all of your actions and opinions and call you out on the hypocrisy. It's the internet, get a grip you daft ole bint.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
I could post a selfie, and even then you still wouldn't believe I'm not Kayleigh would you.
Honest to God. Just because I don't agree with all of your actions and opinions and call you out on the hypocrisy. It's the internet, get a grip you daft ole bint.
I wouldn't even bother mate. There's about a dozen people allowed to have an opinion on here, all no doubt in a group chat somewhere as well. I bet Kayleigh is lurking here pissing herself at just how bloody stupid they all look
Edit, nearly all look 😉

Reactions: MyNamesLaura
Status
Not open for further replies.