Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
I could post a selfie, and even then you still wouldn't believe I'm not Kayleigh would you.
Honest to God. Just because I don't agree with all of your actions and opinions and call you out on the hypocrisy. It's the internet, get a grip you daft ole bint.
I wouldn't even bother mate. There's about a dozen people allowed to have an opinion on here, all no doubt in a group chat somewhere as well. I bet Kayleigh is lurking here pissing herself at just how bloody stupid they all look
Edit, nearly all look 😉
Why are you two still here? Like I said before this is a place to s her off. If you’re not here for that do off? lol

Apr 21, 2023
Hi it’s only me, am I allowed to come in as I don’t follow Kayleigh anymore 🤣 I’ve just read the last few pages. (Yep it’s fomo) I don’t believe the new accounts are kk, she does eventually admit it’s her and argues her case, but why are the few new accounts so argumentative about it. Are you followers of her? I can’t work out if you don’t like her or you actually do. If you don’t then what are you all arguing over 🤣

Apr 12, 2023
In out in out in out in out in out in out

Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Knees bent, arms stretched, ra, ra, ra

All together now 💃

Attachments

• IMG_2377.jpeg
    IMG_2377.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2378.jpeg
    IMG_2378.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2379.jpeg
    IMG_2379.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 105

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Hi it’s only me, am I allowed to come in as I don’t follow Kayleigh anymore 🤣 I’ve just read the last few pages. (Yep it’s fomo) I don’t believe the new accounts are kk, she does eventually admit it’s her and argues her case, but why are the few new accounts so argumentative about it. Are you followers of her? I can’t work out if you don’t like her or you actually do. If you don’t then what are you all arguing over 🤣
The hypocrisy hun

Reactions: Newherejenoldham

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I think they think we are friends. Treats us the same way they treats all their friends. We are the only thing that remains a constant in their life.

Apr 20, 2023
100% she is here. We know the signs all too well. She thinks she’s soooo clever but her big fat ugly orange mouth trips her up over and over again

Apr 12, 2023
How about me what? I thought yam is the boss according to you? 😂
Wait what? Yam IS the boss…. isn’t she? Surely she is, she’s the only reason I’m here, only reason we’re all here No? Please agree she’s the boss? I won’t be able to sleep tonight if she’s not crowned queen of the thread at least? I’ll be creating untold profiles and trolling you all if you don’t agree!!!!!

Apr 16, 2023
The new rim lickers

Nov 21, 2023
I really can’t comprehend how a bunch of grown arsed adults can’t happily sit online, all day every day, ripping into a woman, complaining of her past, how she used to “troll”, bringing up her weight, her mental health, her IQ, her home, her partner AND her children. To laugh at her when she is down, to degrade her, pick apart her every move, call social services on her, claiming “it’s for her kids”, when you all know fine well that you’re doing it to hurt her and nothing else. You claim she’s the problem, and of course she has been in the past, but this woman has done nothing as of recent apart from blast an old man on Instagram? You all act like you’re better than who she was in the past, but you’re worse. You all act like this is some sort of witch hunt but seriously, what will you get out of destroying her? Because then what will you all do with your spare time?? Find someone else to troll?

No. I’m not Kayleigh, though I have followed her for a long time, and the woman you’re all so intent on harassing doesn’t even exist anymore, and watching even her stories for a day will show that.

You aren’t ruining only her life, but her children’s too. You will cause more harm to her children by doing this than “saving them”.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I really can’t comprehend how a bunch of grown arsed adults can’t happily sit online, all day every day, ripping into a woman, complaining of her past, how she used to “troll”, bringing up her weight, her mental health, her IQ, her home, her partner AND her children. To laugh at her when she is down, to degrade her, pick apart her every move, call social services on her, claiming “it’s for her kids”, when you all know fine well that you’re doing it to hurt her and nothing else. You claim she’s the problem, and of course she has been in the past, but this woman has done nothing as of recent apart from blast an old man on Instagram? You all act like you’re better than who she was in the past, but you’re worse. You all act like this is some sort of witch hunt but seriously, what will you get out of destroying her? Because then what will you all do with your spare time?? Find someone else to troll?

No. I’m not Kayleigh, though I have followed her for a long time, and the woman you’re all so intent on harassing doesn’t even exist anymore, and watching even her stories for a day will show that.

You aren’t ruining only her life, but her children’s too. You will cause more harm to her children by doing this than “saving them”.
Thank you for sharing your words and opinion. BOOM thread deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.