Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I do wonder about her (partner / ex partner / current partner / he isn't living at the family home but is living at the family home) not stepping in for the sake of the young family, whilst I do feel sorry for the way hevgas been abused, bullied, humiliated by her, I can't help thinking that he just needs to grow a pair and insist that help is sought. I don't really get it tbh
Unfortunately between the pair of them they don't have a brain cell to be able to make a half decent decision.

May 23, 2023
Like I keep saying, I'm not defending her actions, I think what she's done is despicable, but supporting people wanting her children removed because of spite isn't something I'm going to do, if it were obvious that you guys were reporting her for support, to help her get help, to help support her and her family, that would be different, but that's not the case, some of the comments just come from a place of hate, a grudge being held, when it would make people more of an adult, and likely annoy her more, if you just ignored her, no attention is surely going to annoy her more, than if you were to constantly play into it?
Not sure how many of us have said they wanted her kids removed? Wanting relevant people made aware of her actions, doing what most people with a conscience would be reporting but wondering where this whole take her kids from her ‘narrative’ came from love bean?

Apr 20, 2023
Like I keep saying, I'm not defending her actions, I think what she's done is despicable, but supporting people wanting her children removed because of spite isn't something I'm going to do, if it were obvious that you guys were reporting her for support, to help her get help, to help support her and her family, that would be different, but that's not the case, some of the comments just come from a place of hate, a grudge being held, when it would make people more of an adult, and likely annoy her more, if you just ignored her, no attention is surely going to annoy her more, than if you were to constantly play into it?
It’s not spite!!! It’s genuine concern! I am genuinely genuinely worried for them children. Why’s that so hard for you to comprehend???

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

This is all just 'noises' at this point love. I don't know what you're trying to achieve.

Nov 21, 2023
Not sure how many of us have said they wanted her kids removed? Wanting relevant people made aware of her actions, doing what most people with a conscience would be reporting but wondering where this whole take her kids from her ‘narrative’ came from love bean?
there have been a few comments alluding to the children being better off somewhere else, like I say, I know it's not everyone, but there are a few

May 23, 2023
there have been a few comments alluding to the children being better off somewhere else, like I say, I know it's not everyone, but there are a few
They’re 10000% better off somewhere else, doubtful that’s the reason she’s been reported though. You would have understood that if you weren’t either thick as do or trolling

Nov 21, 2023
It’s not spite!!! It’s genuine concern! I am genuinely genuinely worried for them children. Why’s that so hard for you to comprehend???
You're missing my point, some of you are concerned, which I think is warranted, there's substantial evidence that of course give people cause for concern, but it's obvious that some accounts ARE just here for spite. Not concern. At least not just concern, and mixing in spite and hate is dangerous because it can make people take things too far.. like she has done in the past herself.

May 23, 2023
You're missing my point, some of you are concerned, which I think is warranted, there's substantial evidence that of course give people cause for concern, but it's obvious that some accounts ARE just here for spite. Not concern. At least not just concern, and mixing in spite and hate is dangerous because it can make people take things too far.. like she has done in the past herself.
I’m sure the relevant services will be able to determine spite from abuse. Anything else to enlighten us with?

Apr 16, 2023
I do wonder about her (partner / ex partner / current partner / he isn't living at the family home but is living at the family home) not stepping in for the sake of the young family, whilst I do feel sorry for the way hevgas been abused, bullied, humiliated by her, I can't help thinking that he just needs to grow a pair and insist that help is sought. I don't really get it tbh
Well we have see the pic of Dan and he certainly is not a man from the size of his little winkie

Nov 21, 2023
Now who's bullying. You do realise you are one big typing contradiction?
That's not bullying, my point is, I've made it pretty damn obvious I am not her, nor am I condoning her behaviour BUT because I'm not waving a pitch fork and name calling, then I must be her. Regardless of whether my ability to type and form a sentence is completely different to how she would do so.

Apr 16, 2023
@NotKKBeforeYouStart no ones missing the point other then you sweetheart. No one cares about your point. Your point is BS. Kayleigh Flitton Horne is a scumsucking child abusing fing nonce whose kids are better off without her, in safety, un isolated from their extended family and friends due to her vile and poisonous actions and you won't change anyone's mind, capeesh? So you can go now.

Attachments

• mean-girls-you-cant-sit-with-us-main.jpg
    mean-girls-you-cant-sit-with-us-main.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 40
Apr 20, 2023
That's not bullying, my point is, I've made it pretty damn obvious I am not her, nor am I condoning her behaviour BUT because I'm not waving a pitch fork and name calling, then I must be her. Regardless of whether my ability to type and form a sentence is completely different to how she would do so.
People have gone past caring. You’re boring as do

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I think you have made your point now. WE HEAR YOU. You have succeeded in what you came here for, we have listened we have disagreed you may now exit and go and solve other crimes and mysteries. I'm sure there's a Lou thread for you to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.