Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
She will be along soon, although I'm sure she's among us already...

Shes deactivated most of her social media so she is going to need to let her venom out somewhere and feel like she is amongst people giving her attention and having the focus on her (Histrionic PD).

Come out, come out wherever you are 🧐🧐👀👀
Do you care ? Why dont you message the beast direct. I mean instead of waiting for her to come along just tell her how you feel?

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
A lot of you are toxic to her behaviour and actions which I get but in reality it’s a YOU problem because you’re triggered by her and holding onto these as Grudges but in reality it’s boundaries for your selves and how you think you should behave and react when every one of us is different as a human I should be proclaiming I am not her but on here I don’t think it is even matters anymore

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
A lot of you are toxic to her behaviour and actions which I get but in reality it’s a YOU problem because you’re triggered by her and holding onto these as Grudges but in reality it’s boundaries for your selves and how you think you should behave and react when every one of us is different as a human I should be proclaiming I am not her but on here I don’t think it is even matters anymore
That was a long sentence. Take a breath before you pass out love.

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Only 10 that surprises me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231123-223103.png
    Screenshot_20231123-223103.png
    257.5 KB · Views: 240
Status
Not open for further replies.