Dunstable
Spot on Christopher 👏 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231124-100335.png
    Screenshot_20231124-100335.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 227

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I think we can assume that we could be in for a quiet weekend. If there's no social media for her to be posting on, then hopefully that will mean she's reevaluation her behaviors and choices (I mean, she's obvs not), but if nothing else, she mind find that she can quieten down her mind and focus on building a healthier home life for her children. She needs to stay off her phone full stop. No reading here or tattle, no voice note rants to whoever will listen. A complete detox. Read some books or something. Go for a walk.

Apr 12, 2023
I think we can assume that we could be in for a quiet weekend. If there's no social media for her to be posting on, then hopefully that will mean she's reevaluation her behaviors and choices (I mean, she's obvs not), but if nothing else, she mind find that she can quieten down her mind and focus on building a healthier home life for her children. She needs to stay off her phone full stop. No reading here or tattle, no voice note rants to whoever will listen. A complete detox. Read some books or something. Go for a walk.
I can’t see her being quiet I reckon we’ll get at least 3 personalities I mean friends this weekend.
If she could do all of that it might change her and the children’s life but I highly doubt she could stay off here, let alone put the phone down.
She should take a walk but she doesn’t even walk to the school so also doubtful, she also might miss something on here if she goes for a walk!
Read a book yes she should, one on parenting and she will definitely be reading something, this thread! 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.