Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
So many questions :
The fat Fanny
The black fingers
The tattoo
The size of its hands
The audacity
🤣🤣🤣🤣KK STOP seriously this THIS is why your only getting virgin men who live at home with mammy and old men who haven't had any for years ,state of them hands, are you sure you weren't born a man 👐 cheap cheap and even cheaper and you reckon this is giving your kids a better life 🤣🤣

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
She is such a lazy t that she couldn’t even be bothered to clear the clothes off her bed before taking that pic 😂

Was she not bitching about other creators not long ago for the s backgrounds? You know, around the same time she eas photoshopping herself into someone else's kitchen? 🤣 fing idiot she is. Top background there KKK. Love the pile of piss smelling washing you got there🤣

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Sooo sad that she's put more money into her self admitted, failing only fans. It's January KKK. The perfect time to put a deposit down on a holiday. Start now and even with your pitiful "three jobs" even you could afford to pay off a 1* in benidorm for you and the kids for at least 4 nights this year. Much better than 8 hours in a caravan. but no. You get your dildos and spend the rest on reduced food to gorge on while you pelt beany babies at brias face

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202_213055_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202_213055_Samsung Internet.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 273

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She is just grim. Nothing more than a dirty chav with massive insecurities so she tries to over compensate by giving it the big un. And unless she has thousands and thousands she's stashing away each month she's not letting anyone know about (obviously this isn't happening) then no you scrat, you aren't earning more than me with your 3 pathetic dead ends jobs. If you are though - change your minging light shades.

Apr 16, 2023
Sooo sad that she's put more money into her self admitted, failing only fans. It's January KKK. The perfect time to put a deposit down on a holiday. Start now and even with your pitiful "three jobs" even you could afford to pay off a 1* in benidorm for you and the kids for at least 4 nights this year. Much better than 8 hours in a caravan. but no. You get your dildos and spend the rest on reduced food to gorge on while you pelt beany babies at brias face
See the inche's, don't you mean the stones KK

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023

WTF why would you even think this is something to boast about, this is pathetic

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
WTF why would you even think this is something to boast about, this is pathetic

I thought the exact same yesterday when she was smoking in her bedroom then went on to post about having a butt plug in like wtf. Who wants to know that? Onlyfans is for posts like that, not public instagram pages where the world and his wife can see. Her kids have no hope.

Just watching Olivia Atwood the price of perfection and there's a girl on here who's nipples have gone pale due to a surgery and she's about to pay £650 for "nipple blush" a tattoo like procedure to darken her nipples and tbh that's the only thing I wouldn't judge KKK for getting for herself tbh 🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Remember when KK said we are all just jealous trolls? 🤣🤣🤣 she is the ugliest thick t I've ever had the displeasure of coming across on social media.

Remember when KK said she knew her worth and slagged off everyone on OF that would give free subs?
Also the same KK who constantly offers free subs.

She is a waddling, ranting, contradiction.
We don't want you to troll you, we watch you to laugh at you and your pathetic existence.

May 23, 2023
She’s calling me bald again 😭😭😭😭 and Derm looks like a potato, he’s Irish, they all do love 🤣🤣🤣
If you had a brain you’d call us Mr and Mrs Potatohead but you’re too thick to use you’re own comebacks so feel free to plagiarise mine 🥰

Think I’ll refrain from posting on here as much.

Might I’ll go back to instagram with my funny stories about my biggest fan 🤣🤣

Did I even post about how she beats her kids on my stories yet?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She just randomly comes for you when shes feeling victimised by someone else. She puts all the hatred she has about anyone who has wronged her (which is a very long list) on to you for some reason. The venom she was shown by her family she spits towards others.

I think she got off lightly with the child abuse stuff, nothing was put on social media. I think its about time some things got leaked and put that orange baboon back in her place (the gutter).

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
She just randomly comes for you when shes feeling victimised by someone else. She puts all the hatred she has about anyone who has wronged her (which is a very long list) on to you for some reason. The venom she was shown by her family she spits towards others.

I think she got off lightly with the child abuse stuff, nothing was put on social media. I think its about time some things got leaked and put that orange baboon back in her place (the gutter).

I'm sure if she plays silly games she'll win silly prizes 🎉

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She’s a fing illiterate, fat, orange turnip head. No one gives two ss about her opinions, we just like to laugh at how pathetic she is. Yam properly gets into her head which is why she obsesses over her.

Just off to slip my slender calves into my Russell & Bromley boots (bought new) with ease, whilst looking at my pretty face in the mirror ….. 🤪

May 23, 2023
She’s a fing illiterate, fat, orange turnip head. No one gives two ss about her opinions, we just like to laugh at how pathetic she is. Yam properly gets into her head which is why she obsesses over her.

Just off to slip my slender calves into my Russell & Bromley boots (bought new) with ease, whilst looking at my pretty face in the mirror ….. 🤪
Don’t lie, you know you’re slipping into second hand Zara boots 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.