Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
I think the voice recordings of her abusing bria will go more viral than the actual video she made trying to “troll” yam on tiktok. Peope will soon share that far and wide to protect that child.

Oh yeah, she did try to go viral on tiktok about @Yammyssubstanceaddiction didn't she?? Hmm... wouldn't it be a shame if they ended up on tiktok 🤭

May 23, 2023
Itv wasn't a leg of lamb. It was a M&S full price leg of lamb ....
It was probably Waitrose if I’m honest daaaarling 🤑🤣
I think the voice recordings of her abusing bria will go more viral than the actual video she made trying to “troll” yam on tiktok. Peope will soon share that far and wide to protect that child.
TikTok’s, Instagram stories, comes on to my Facebook commenting on my posts, screenshots etc - but I’m obsessed because I talk about what a child abusing waste of a human being she is on here? 🤣

She can’t spell, hold down relationships or jobs, can’t parent. Only thing she’s good at is painting skirting boards and finding ways to filter her atrocious face. In fact maybe she should look into painting and decorating as a career, she’d love being around builders all day, although I bet even they’d get bored of her crude comments by lunchtime 🤣🤣

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023

TikTok’s, Instagram stories, comes on to my Facebook commenting on my posts, screenshots etc - but I’m obsessed because I talk about what a child abusing waste of a human being she is on here? 🤣

She can’t spell, hold down relationships or jobs, can’t parent. Only thing she’s good at is painting skirting boards and finding ways to filter her atrocious face. In fact maybe she should look into painting and decorating as a career, she’d love being around builders all day, although I bet even they’d get bored of her crude comments by lunchtime 🤣🤣

She's fing hilarious. She's only posting on her failing OF account because she's desperate to try and get the last word in but she's too sty bum to direct her "long time" followers to the voice notes of her abusing her kids. Still private, still boring. KKK you're irrelevant hun. The only thing anyone cares about is your poor, uneducated children and your abuse of them slipping through the cracks and going unnoticed 💔 those poor babies deserve a life away from you and your poison.

May 23, 2023
She kills me 🤣🤣 she posted about me, I retaliated and now I want her attention 🤣🤣
From the woman who’s always in my inbox getting told to do off 🤣🤣
Also, those lips - Botox free, that face - make up free and I still look a million times better than you WITH a filter. And stop being jelly that I can afford sausages with more meat than bones in them 🤣🤣 I was at a football match that my friend invited me to for free! He didn’t even expect a meat ball for his kindness (and we won the game 💃🏽)
🥔👋🏽

Attachments

• IMG_4190.png
    IMG_4190.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_4191.png
    IMG_4191.png
    370.7 KB · Views: 259

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023

Nah, she should become a cleaner. Fitting for a scrubber like her

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
She kills me 🤣🤣 she posted about me, I retaliated and now I want her attention 🤣🤣
From the woman who’s always in my inbox getting told to do off 🤣🤣
Also, those lips - Botox free, that face - make up free and I still look a million times better than you WITH a filter. And stop being jelly that I can afford sausages with more meat than bones in them 🤣🤣 I was at a football match that my friend invited me to for free! He didn’t even expect a meat ball for his kindness (and we won the game 💃🏽)
🥔👋🏽
I would 😆🤭

Reactions: KK the walking STI

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Love that as a come back she has tried to insult you by saying you have 'outed yourself' by coming on this site behind a fake account when you have always been open and honest about who you are. So I'm not quite sure what her point is there, but in her tiny uneducated brain it must make sense?

None of it makes sense. The fact she said yams is "desperate for attention" when SHE literally posted about yams randomly YET AGAIN?!?! She's mental. The bottom line is, she goes absolutely mental every time something in her life fs up so just know kraken that whatever she's got going on rn ain't got NOTHING on how top notch your life is atm.

What's up KKK?? School raised concerns again? Or are you frustrated with OF again because no one resubscribes after the subs you give our for FREE 🤭 because you're nothing but a fat child abusing pourper? No no, I know what it is!! You found out your newest chat up has a girlfriend and is called callum instead of Kenny??? SAD. LITTLE. fING. LIFE. Ahhh well. At least we know while she's going at @Yammyssubstanceaddiction she's not belting bria round the face.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She is shocking. That's not the first time she has outed someone like that. She is really triggered today that even though she set her worth of sticking a dildo up her bun as being 20dollars she was offered 10 dollars. So has taken to ranting all over her socials, outing her followers and subs and just generally being her obnoxious, ill tempered, emotionally unstable self.

Jan 25, 2024
She is shocking. That's not the first time she has outed someone like that. She is really triggered today that even though she set her worth of sticking a dildo up her bun as being 20dollars she was offered 10 dollars. So has taken to ranting all over her socials, outing her followers and subs and just generally being her obnoxious, ill tempered, emotionally unstable self.
I am flabbergasted as to how she’s gone unscathed from the police and social services by now. Thw Amount of offences she’s committed is sickening 🤮

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
Typical KK. Anyone see the pattern? She always says why can’t pretty women go for me. When someone says that; they do so because they know they are butt ugly and the person that’s “going for them” are actually pretty. thats one thing she can’t stand. She hates the fact she isn’t pretty. I also notice that when she goes in on people, like yam, she will always post a photo of her self “attempting to be sexy”, because she thinks yam will be jealous of the photo. It’s so tragic. It’s so embarsssing. It’s not what a grown woman should be doing.

i would have thought she would have grown up after all these years but in my opinion she’s a million times worse. I pray someone puts a photo of her along with the voice notes on tiktok. it’s the LEAST you deserve KK 😘 I hope you go viral 😂😂

also why is every woman a lesbian If they hit back at her. 🤨🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.