Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Well it it 10 to 6, they've probably been in bed about an hour already 🙈

Being on here is like gossiping with mates, only she wouldn't know anything about that. Honestly I don't think anyone gives a s about her threats because none of us hit our kids and put our flaps online, unlike her.
Have you just left yours watching yet another Disney film whilst you troll? Or is your fella home?

Nov 13, 2023
Well it it 10 to 6, they've probably been in bed about an hour already 🙈

Being on here is like gossiping with mates, only she wouldn't know anything about that. Honestly I don't think anyone gives a s about her threats because none of us hit our kids and put our flaps online, unlike her.
You’ve forgotten some of the vile things you’ve said haven’t you? I haven’t, I’ve been saving them Laura Ann. Shall I send them to your friends and family? Would your nan like to see what you’ve been up to?

Reactions: MyNamesLaura

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
You’ve forgotten some of the vile things you’ve said haven’t you? I haven’t, I’ve been saving them Laura Ann. Shall I send them to your friends and family? Would your nan like to see what you’ve been up to?
Would your employer like to see the voicenotes that are all over tiktok? Whipsnade isn't it? Or you moved on again? Can't keep up with your 'jobs'.

May 23, 2023
Yet another on wrong page, is the kraken page not doing so well, jog on
Funny how they were only here because they’ve known me for such a long, long time and nothing to do with kk and now it’s someone else who dislikes kks turn 💀💀💀but absolutely zero to do with kk, nope, not one bit 💀💀💀😭🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Is she really comparing being on here as being as horrific as abusing children, cheating on your partner and making OF content in children's play areas? I've said it many times and I'll say it again - you can't argue with stupid and KK is the definition of STUPID. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes apparently we are worse than a nonce who does content in a childs playarea, who has random men at house whos name she didnt no at time, having to do many sti tests because shes open more than a revolving door, but apparently we are the bad 1s

Apr 16, 2023
Yes you do like reciepts don't you KK just make sure you get the right person as you have a trouble before doing that

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
No I’m actually still dying at the pumpkin comment 💀 who takes pics of pumpkins in the middle of February? 💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does remind me of the noice note with an actual DATE she took pumpkin picking with her kids and Dan though 💀💀💀💀💀💀

#awkward 🤣🤣🤣
Yes apparently we are worse than a nonce who does content in a childs playarea, who has random men at house whos name she didnt no at time, having to do many sti tests because shes open more than a revolving door, but apparently we are the bad 1s

It's everyone else's fault remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.