Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
The Yam thread just looks like a Laura thread named after me cos of her changing all her usernames today 🤣🤣🤣 BUT IT’S PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME AND HAVE BEEF WITH ME AND NOBODY ELSE BECAUSE WE’RE NOT PATRICIA

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still waiting for all that tea on me, when you have some of that, maybe people will give a do about your opinion as much as they do about mine (which they don’t according to some of your posts) 💀💀💀💀💀
Pumpkin picking with your new date, kids and ex….what did ever happen to that new date? I find it hard to keep up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You’re irrelevant now you little druggie x

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
The Yam thread just looks like a Laura thread named after me cos of her changing all her usernames today 🤣🤣🤣 BUT IT’S PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME AND HAVE BEEF WITH ME AND NOBODY ELSE BECAUSE WE’RE NOT PATRICIA

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still waiting for all that tea on me, when you have some of that, maybe people will give a do about your opinion as much as they do about mine (which they don’t according to some of your posts) 💀💀💀💀💀
Pumpkin picking with your new date, kids and ex….what did ever happen to that new date? I find it hard to keep up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not Yam desperately trying to bring the attention back to her

Apr 16, 2023
🤣🤣34 subs are you sure hun, you mean creeps and nonces, you can't count past 10, oops sorry that's not you is it 🤭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240214-194510_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240214-194510_TikTok.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 123
May 23, 2023
Not Yam desperately trying to bring the attention back to her
I did so when I bumped my post. Still waiting for my exposure 🤣🤣 but as you can see I’m getting enough ‘attention’ on TikTok and as you well know if I wanted to I could get plenty attention showing off what I have and you don’t. I’m just too busy enjoying my s baaaabes xx

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I did so when I bumped my post. Still waiting for my exposure 🤣🤣 but as you can see I’m getting enough ‘attention’ on TikTok and as you well know if I wanted to I could get plenty attention showing off what I have and you don’t. I’m just too busy enjoying my s baaaabes xx
We’re thinking the same about everything we’ve got on Laura and Paul to be honest.

May 23, 2023
🤣🤣34 subs are you sure hun, you mean creeps and nonces, you can't count past 10, oops sorry that's not you is it 🤭
It’s the fact she set up a camera to eat noodles! Did she post this today? On valentines? 🤣🤣🤣 I got sent Korean bbq from my potato for lunch as a surprise cos he was working and now he’s home with venison steaks. Again, I could post, but I don’t need the validation of the swivel chair mum crew so I’d rather just trigger you here kk 🤣🤣

May 23, 2023
We’re thinking the same about everything we’ve got on Laura and Paul to be honest.
Patricia, it’s ‘I’m’ not ‘we’re’
At least she’s found her niche, as fed as it is 👀

Apr 16, 2023
By Paul I mean Laura’s fella. Don’t want to confuse it with the dirty 50 year old who attempted to groom Kayleigh 🤪
Attempted to groom kayleigh 🤣🤣🤣 your fkd in head KK just go back threw the voice notes the whole lot of them ,the things she was telling a stranger about her kids etc, and hes 50 now make your fkn mind up

Apr 16, 2023
It’s the fact she set up a camera to eat noodles! Did she post this today? On valentines? 🤣🤣🤣 I got sent Korean bbq from my potato for lunch as a surprise cos he was working and now he’s home with venison steaks. Again, I could post, but I don’t need the validation of the swivel chair mum crew so I’d rather just trigger you here kk 🤣🤣
Tragic, sitting with her 19p noodles, reduced of course and judging by the size of bowl there will be 3 packets in it, trying to use chopsticks badly, thinking it's a flex she has nonces coming to her page

Status
Not open for further replies.