Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Looks like Ruby also likes a bit of research. Also might be worth pointing out that wherever 'Ruby' is 'Not Laura' isn't far behind. But they're not the same person peeps because someone will have PROOF. 🤣🤣🤣
I loved when they tried bringing that up against me, as if I’d go crawling into my lair because they said so 🤣🤣 perfectly happy with the opinion of my TWIN DOCTOR as opposed to people only commenting becasue they dislike my sexy backside 🥱🤣

Reactions: KK the walking STI
May 23, 2023
‘What does becasue mean? Is that a word that people in sleep induced blunts use?’
No, it’s a typo on a page I don’t get paid to comment on, so deal with trying to figure out what word I was attempting to spell babycakes 🙏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 17, 2023
Amazing how the ‘holier than thou’ profiles like to tell us that commenting and writing on this forum makes us nasty little trolls… by commenting and writing on this nasty little troll forum.

Every time I come on here I have to catch up 18 pages and it’s still just the same arguments.

We get it, there’s a couple of Laura’s in this group. You don’t like Yam or Paul and you have degrees in emoji analysis.

Have I missed anything? Can we move on now xx

May 23, 2023
Amazing how the ‘holier than thou’ profiles like to tell us that commenting and writing on this forum makes us nasty little trolls… by commenting and writing on this nasty little troll forum.

Every time I come on here I have to catch up 18 pages and it’s still just the same arguments.

We get it, there’s a couple of Laura’s in this group. You don’t like Yam or Paul and you have degrees in emoji analysis.

Have I missed anything? Can we move on now xx
You forgot the mandarin 👀

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Oh so you’re a greedy landlord are you Karen. Contributing to the housing crisis are you Kazaa?

Do you sponge of your husband like the rest of the bored house wives? Because you’re here persistently too.

Where has anyone here defended Kayleigh. No one has, we’ve just called you all out on your bullshit. It’s common knowledge Kayleigh is a POS, but you all are too but you act like your own s don’t stink.
It's Kazza

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_3424.jpeg
    IMG_3424.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.