Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Christ you all need to lighten up and watch Phoenix Nights, if you can’t understand that reference.
BABES!!! This isn’t a little fb group where we talk about how s our fake tan looks every day, we don’t care about you and opinion on Peter Kay, we have our own Sugar Daddy Paul for bants. As if you’re coming here not being KK telling us what to watch? Don’t you have an amazing job to be keeping up with? REPLY IF YOU’RE KAYLEIGH

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
BABES!!! This isn’t a little fb group where we talk about how s our fake tan looks every day, we don’t care about you and opinion on Peter Kay, we have our own Sugar Daddy Paul for bants. As if you’re coming here not being KK telling us what to watch? Don’t you have an amazing job to be keeping up with? REPLY IF YOU’RE KAYLEIGH
This is their level of childish and I LOVE IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 <---- emojis because I'm thick 🙌🙌🙌🙌 <------ they're just for added humour

May 23, 2023
I finally decided to approve and reply to your comment MATE, hurry up and go see MATE. Choppity chop 🫰🏾

Attachments

• IMG_4535.jpeg
    IMG_4535.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 160
Apr 12, 2023
It's all gone very quiet from the kingdom of Buckinghamshire, shall we hedge bets when the 3 stooges make a return?
Buckinghamshire…. She wishes 🤣

Dunstable is Bedfordshire. I think she might have one of her cough *fake* cough Migraine's there’s been a hell of a lot of head spinning today with all that signing in and out! 🤡
IMG_3144.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.