Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It likes to bait to try and get a reaction so then it thinks it has the upper hand. What it actually does is reinforce the reason we are all here, to expose the venom, narcissism and loneliness that pours out of it. Repeatedly digs its own grave.

Difference here is we all have happy, content lives we return to after being on here filled with love, family and friends. What does chewbacca have? Nothing, noone and resentment.

Apr 16, 2023
Register*
Register registar tit for tat seriously it's not that deep nobody gives a s about spelling, start from page 1 plenty spelling mistakes in here pet, only thing that were here is to chat about a big fat ginger nonce who does of content in a kids playarea and has other peoples kids in her phone oh and knocks her kids about

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's crying Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles.
Thy noodle come,
Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan.
Give us this day, our garlic bread…and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns.
And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever.
R’Amen.

May 23, 2023
Sorry, was so busy clutching my pearls in utter distress I forgot to reply!

Love that pic of my soon to be 18 year old, off to Cambridge this year, back at his nan and grandads house in a room that they smoked in because it was their gaff and they could do what the do they wanted in it but anyways 😭🤣

My mum was a stoner who smoked hash, my dad smoked cigs…the BOTH LOVED ME AND MY KIDS, even with an ashtray on the coffee table!

Unclutchifies pearls and continued Duolingo 👋🏽🤣

Edited to say I’m leaving the typo just for you 😘

Apr 16, 2023
Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles.
Thy noodle come,
Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan.
Give us this day, our garlic bread…and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns.
And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever.

R’Amen.
1st class t, what a sad little life JANE

Status
Not open for further replies.