Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Bunny boiler comes to mind 🤣 imagine telling someone all that personal fed up s and expecting a relationship 🤣 no wonder he did a runner 🏃‍♀️ sti tests, cheats on her partner, men turning up angry when her kids are in the house, gives daughter a black eye and blames the kid, and then says she wants to marry you, all the while sending voice notes of her drama filled life sounding as angry as do then wonders why she got rejected 🙅‍♀️ thick as her thighs this one 🤣
Is she Fatal Attraction, or Single White Female how she copies people she is jealous of, has a girls crush on?

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI
Nov 13, 2023
So pervy Paul, why haven’t you shared the things you were saying to Kayleigh the voice notes etc? Because if you have nothing to hide you’d share with the class, they all love you so what’s to hide?

May 23, 2023
Have the police ever contacted anyone on here to investigate all her allegations? She seems to have them on speed dial, if anything she is harassing them.
Course not, and as I said many times I would welcome them!
Imagine sitting them down with a cup of tea in the front room where my sons urn sits, with a police hat given to him by the met on top of it, alongside a police badge and whistle, and telling them all the things she said about him? 🤣🤣

Jun 7, 2023
It’s funny the same people who said they had muted us are replying. FOMO is a terrible thing isn’t it!!
None have us has voiced any sort of opinion about Kayleigh you’ve all just decided we are pro. Your tiny little brains seem incapable of understanding that people can dislike what she’s doing and equally dislike what you lot are doing.
It’s bizarre behaviour, really bizarre.
If you dislike what’s going on here WHY are you here??

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Status
Not open for further replies.