Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
While you’re all here (Kayleigh)

Shall we discuss why you’re all alone and can’t keep friends, and why you’ll never experience true meaningful love?
So what happened in your childhood babes?
She had to brush her dead mums hair, my dad had to change his dead grandads clothes out of suspenders and tights; everyone has their own trauma but he never threw a beanie baby at me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

Shall we discuss why you’re all alone and can’t keep friends, and why you’ll never experience true meaningful love?
Her mum died, dad met someone else. KK was treated like the outcast she is and did not feel loved. Her sisters probably got all the attention. So KK would act out just to get their attention because any attention is good attention right (something she still practice's today). Her sister grew up, they were the 'pretty one' and the 'clever one'. KK continued to feel unloved as she went in to her adult years, they had had enough of her attention seeking s. So they would keep her at arms length - in true KK style she 'blocked' them from her life before they could reject her.

Please feel free to correct me KK if any of this isn't ringing true.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023

Ok let's do that, I'll pretend to be Kayleigh and you can pretend to be a psychotherapist, sounds like fun. What therapy will you be using CAT, CBT, IPT?

Reactions: KKK.Hates.Dengie..

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

Her mum died, dad met someone else. KK was treated like the outcast she is and did not feel loved. Her sisters probably got all the attention. So KK would act out just to get their attention because any attention is good attention right (something she still practice's today). Her sister grew up, they were the 'pretty one' and the 'clever one'. KK continued to feel unloved as she went in to her adult years, they had had enough of her attention seeking s. So they would keep her at arms length - in true KK style she 'blocked' them from her life before they could reject her.

May 23, 2023

TL;DR Kayleigh is a t

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Ok let's do that, I'll pretend to be Kayleigh and you can pretend to be a psychotherapist, sounds like fun. What therapy will you be using CAT, CBT, IPT?
Psychodynamic therapy if you're looking for a recommendation and you have personality traits that resembles our person of interest.

This would probably be a little easier, less homework!

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 12, 2023

Mate you’re showing us up, why isn’t that in Latin?

Status
Not open for further replies.