Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Truth is ladies you love us being on here. We didn't come on yesterday and all you did was either comment on how quiet it was or talk about us You had all the time in the world yesterday to shout about abuse and yet you said nothing 🤷

Reactions: KKK.Hates.Dengie..
May 23, 2023
Truth is ladies you love us being on here. We didn't come on yesterday and all you did was either comment on how quiet it was or talk about us You had all the time in the world yesterday to shout about abuse and yet you said nothing 🤷
Ok sweet pea. Did your fanny flutter after pressing that send button?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So if you want to shut us up, you know what to do then. But yet you keep coming back, why?

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 12, 2023
Again “us” 🤣🤣🤣

Got to give it to them (Kayleigh) they’re (Kayleigh) defo consistent with believing they’re (Kayleigh) more than one person 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI
May 23, 2023
Again “us” 🤣🤣🤣

Got to give it to them (Kayleigh) they’re (Kayleigh) defo consistent with believing you’re more than one person 🙃
No they’re definitely more than one person and I’m guessing it’s her, forehead and somebody she’s blackmailed into commenting or she’ll straight up black mirror their arse and expose the fact they’re attracted to human pigs to their family members. That’s just my guess though 🤷🏽‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.