Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2024
England
Just caught up on days and days of manic postings and want to start by asking myself is she okay 💀 she's absolutely nuts! Why does she keep saying the same "treat me like a foetus" comment over several videos? It wasn't funny the first time KKK. It's not funny the 48th time.

What also baffles me is the audacity of her to say her food is "seasoned like me" then and SALT and PEPPER 🤣

I just can't with this c*nt. Anyone else clock her saying she didn't like her kids on her page as well so we didn't discuss her parenting? Bit fing late for that now hun 😂

As for her lips, she looks like she's having a stroke and gone all lip sided.
Treat me like a foetus wtaf she's sick in the head, and we've all seen her parenting skills, kids a ferral, can't count and she knocks them about

Apr 15, 2024
England
What the do does ‘treat me like a foetus’ mean? 😖 maybe it’s just me, but what a very strange phrase 😩

I’ve always thought her food has looked absolutely bogging. Maybe it’s the grubby horrible fake tan hands that prepares it.
Same here as to me that sounds like treat me like an unborn baby, as that is what a foetus is, a just don’t get it, buy this is KK I don't get half the s she comes out with, in all honesty I don't think she does either

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Same here as to me that sounds like treat me like an unborn baby, as that is what a foetus is, a just don’t get it, buy this is KK I don't get half the s she comes out with, in all honesty I don't think she does either
Just thick isn't she. She probably meant something else entirely and this came out her head/mouth. Who helps their kids with their homework I wanna know? Because she's got the intelligence of an ostrich and wide set eyes to match.

May 23, 2023
Are you kids still in school or are they all adults today?
🤣🤣🤣
Just caught up on days and days of manic postings and want to start by asking myself is she okay 💀 she's absolutely nuts! Why does she keep saying the same "treat me like a foetus" comment over several videos? It wasn't funny the first time KKK. It's not funny the 48th time.

What also baffles me is the audacity of her to say her food is "seasoned like me" then and SALT and PEPPER 🤣

I just can't with this c*nt. Anyone else clock her saying she didn't like her kids on her page as well so we didn't discuss her parenting? Bit fing late for that now hun 😂

As for her lips, she looks like she's having a stroke and gone all lip sided.
The having her kids on her page thing is so disturbing. She’ll say so in one breath and then show her kids PJs and beds etc, nonces don’t just want to see naked kids they’ll get off on anything child innocence related, there’s a ‘candid’ video she posted of them the other day that would be a nonces dream. Her bouncing her tits off of her kids cabin beds…all peppered in between her OF ‘promo’
Kayleigh if you’re not doing this s on purpose like you did in that 301k viewed soft play video here’s me typing black on white why you shouldn’t post such things. Let’s see if you listen or just use it for more content 😓

Apr 15, 2024
England
Just thick isn't she. She probably meant something else entirely and this came out her head/mouth. Who helps their kids with their homework I wanna know? Because she's got the intelligence of an ostrich and wide set eyes to match.
I help mine IF they need it but mine are way past the stage of abc's and trying to count to at least 10, KK I've helped my kids since they were able to count and know there letters and I've helped them everyday along with the schools as that's what being a parent is it's not just down to teachers to teach your kids, when it comes to learning about life your their biggest role model, and I'm sorry but because of YOU your kids don't stand a chance

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I help mine IF they need it but mine are way past the stage of abc's and trying to count to at least 10, KK I've helped my kids since they were able to count and know there letters and I've helped them everyday along with the schools as that's what being a parent is it's not just down to teachers to teach your kids, when it comes to learning about life your their biggest role model, and I'm sorry but because of YOU your kids don't stand a chance
She couldn't even teach her kids to wipe their arse. So what hope did they have of learning how to count to 10 or even write their name.

Apr 15, 2024
England
She couldn't even teach her kids to wipe their arse. So what hope did they have of learning how to count to 10 or even write their name.
But she found it hilarious when he drew a picture of a penis, she also finds it funny when he's swearing or sticking his fingers up in the car, or was that him just counting 2 KK🤔

Apr 12, 2023
But she found it hilarious when he drew a picture of a penis, she also finds it funny when he's swearing or sticking his fingers up in the car, or was that him just counting 2 KK🤔
You remember when they was in the bmw banger mobile & think they went round a corner or som crap & lil Ted started swearing at desperate Dan?

Apr 12, 2023
Oh is this gonna be a new car or deposit for bigger house or maybe some 'brand new' clothes for her kids 🤔,doubt any of that so I'll keep laughing at her car crash life
She will able to upgrade her Tesco meal deal to the £5 finest option 🎉 🐷

Can’t decide what I’m most jealous of….. The inbred looking face? Sausage lips? Sausage fingers? The huge gut? Missing nipples? The fact it can't keep a man? The child abusing? Looking like she stinks? Her use of MSG in cooking and thinking it’s a flex?
So many things, soooooooooooo many things! 🤡

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Why does she do stories and videos so much if they are such an inconvenience for her? Her tone is so flat in them and even in her stories I've noticed she just stares as if she is doing everyone a favour. Noone is making you do this KK, you volunteer daily to make yourself look like a t. Pretty sure noone will give a s if you don't post your daily cleaning, pasta and filthy clothes. Not like anyone is taking tip from you, we are all just laughing and thankful our lives aren't like yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.