Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She slagged off OF - Then signed up.
Slagged off lip fillers - then made hers look like a baboons arse.
Slagged off audis - bought an audi.

She doesnt know if she's coming or going. The tripe she spouts is all just se and contradictory because she's too thick to think things through.

Buzzing her tirs off now over an Audi that is probably 15 years old, done 100000miles but will s off anyone who has a brand new one thinking she is better because she didn't get finance or some other brain dead moron crap. She's hilarious, I love to laugh at the state of her and her life.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 what cars still have cassette players in these days 🤔 oh yes that will be REALLY OLD ONES

No but this has killed me dead because my other half got given a van for work by his company so he doesn't have to pay petrol, insurance etc and I ripped the living sh*t out of it because it's got a CD player and I thought THAT was ancient 😂 I completely forgot that cassette ports even existed in cars! I just assumed cars THAT old would be long gone 🤣 but no kkk, you keep posting your clapped out cassette tape car I actually beg you, because I haven't laughed this much in ages 🤣

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I’ll give it a few months before she sells the clapped out old banger with the words ‘stay humble’ or some s. Yes, it’s as old as our nans but has she looked into the cost of running an Audi? Tax, insurance, anything that goes wrong with the thing (at that age, I’d assume probably a fair bit) filling it up etc 🤷🏽‍♀️ wouldn’t even trust her with a child’s Little Tikes plastic car, never mind an Audi.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Shes on one today saying she is ridding herself of toxic people, still not realising SHE is the toxic person in every relationship she tries. Her lack of insight never fails to shock me. Reckons she's a cut above the rest now because she has a 'new' car. Only need to look at,the state of the keys to see how old the car is.
It’s actually hilarious that she blames EVERYONE else of being toxic but never sits and thinks maybe, just maybe, she’s the toxic one. Who has she got to ‘rid’? She has absolutely no one left apart from her kids, desperate dan and sniffy Tanya. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It’s actually hilarious that she blames EVERYONE else of being toxic but never sits and thinks maybe, just maybe, she’s the toxic one. Who has she got to ‘rid’? She has absolutely no one left apart from her kids, desperate dan and sniffy Tanya. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Think she keeps talking about that big fat fella of a friend who she's always slagging off because he just can't get over the fact she won't have sex with him - he's probably not paying her enough.

• Angry
Reactions: Frank_Farmer 2.0
Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
Think she keeps talking about that big fat fella of a friend who she's always slagging off because he just can't get over the fact she won't have sex with him - he's probably not paying her enough.
I never paid for or would ever think of paying for sex with her or anyone for that matter. She fabricated truth, as well as any bent politician. To be clear, nothing like a sexual relationship was ever spoken about, ever by me.

I'd be happy to go and see her, with witnesses. She can online for her fans, it can be streamed by someone and the whole set of truths can come out live, and be put to bed once and for all. Up for that Kayleigh?

Apr 27, 2023
The BMW wasn’t even hers to sell, was it? She drives the golf.

Dan upgraded his car, probably because he’s not funding her random home bargains hauls and takeaways anymore and she’s showing off. 🙄

And all this nonsense about renting a car…does she mean leasing? The thing that requires a decent income, a deposit and a healthy credit score…something that she couldn’t get approved for in a million years.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I never paid for or would ever think of paying for sex with her or anyone for that matter. She fabricated truth, as well as any bent politician. To be clear, nothing like a sexual relationship was ever spoken about, ever by me.

I'd be happy to go and see her, with witnesses. She can online for her fans, it can be streamed by someone and the whole set of truths can come out live, and be put to bed once and for all. Up for that Kayleigh?
Haha I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about that one who ate her kids sweets and she goes to the all you can eat buffet with then drives round in his van like she's a teenager.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

Dan upgraded his car, probably because he’s not funding her random home bargains hauls and takeaways anymore and she’s showing off. 🙄

And all this nonsense about renting a car…does she mean leasing? The thing that requires a decent income, a deposit and a healthy credit score…something that she couldn’t get approved for in a million years.
Exactly. Not even her 10th hand car it's Dan's. She really is a pathetic individual. It'll probably break down next week. Sad thing is could've used the money and got a newer car but these thick chavs just want the 'brand' even if its done 10000 miles and is 15 years old. But they will never be able to afford a new audi/BMW/Mercedes, they just like to play pretend that they're doing well. Makes her feel better about herself and her Sad little life.

Apr 12, 2023
LOL @Frank_Farmer 2.0 thinking that was aimed at you , shoe fits right ? Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and go there if your version of events is true ? Her address is very readily known , she has cctv and you will have witnesses. What will be the issue ?
Here come the personalities 🎣 🎣

So the “new”car is an Audi? With a cassette player pabahahahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Apr 12, 2023
She slagged off OF - Then signed up.
Slagged off lip fillers - then made hers look like a baboons arse.
Slagged off audis - bought an audi.

She doesnt know if she's coming or going. The tripe she spouts is all just se and contradictory because she's too thick to think things through.

Buzzing her tirs off now over an Audi that is probably 15 years old, done 100000miles but will s off anyone who has a brand new one thinking she is better because she didn't get finance or some other brain dead moron crap. She's hilarious, I love to laugh at the state of her and her life.

I passed my test at 18, my first car had a cd player a long while ago! She’s older than me so I reckon it’s definitely at least 20-25 plus years old that Audi, high end cars would be the first to ditch cassette players ffs anyway I’m still pahahahahahahaha what a sad little life Jane, as if that’s a flex 👏🏼 oh the shame in selling your battered saggy fanny and still having do all 😂😂😂

Apr 12, 2023
I am actually low key jelly about the cassette player. I’ve still got a s ton of old garage tapes that I recorded back in the Freak FM and Passion FM days, would love to play them on a road trip 💃🏽🤣 what Audi is it? Please tell me it’s a TT! 🙏🏽🤣
fing probably, t probably thinks the kids will be fine wedged into the back where there’s hardly any room with a normal human driving, let alone Ten Tonne Tessie in the driving seat and probably overflowing into the passenger side too!
Omg if it is please someone get footage of her getting in and out of the car 😂😂😂

Apr 15, 2024
England

Yeah the BMW was Dan's, hers is the sty scruffy black clapped out car

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
I am actually low key jelly about the cassette player. I’ve still got a s ton of old garage tapes that I recorded back in the Freak FM and Passion FM days, would love to play them on a road trip 💃🏽🤣 what Audi is it? Please tell me it’s a TT! 🙏🏽🤣
Has to be at least 25 years ago I had a cassette player in a car. Look, its each to their own. I have friends that buy old BMWs, Audi's 20 odd years old, for a few £hundred quid, do them up as classics and they look outstanding and pristine. However, I would not put my family in such a car, of that age that has not been maintained with a dodgy suspension system with a crash test dummy driving. Maybe it's just me 🤷🤷🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.