Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrietAffery

Apr 30, 2023
yes I am
i received letters from Aileen brown and Michelle Barclay telling me what she was doing online and sharing my house And car. That’s how we got the police involved. All through evidence. Michelle Barclays didn’t continue talking but Aileen brown still speaks to me through email.
And then you ordered a tablet for her? That doesn't seem right

Apr 16, 2023
yes I am
i received letters from Aileen brown and Michelle Barclay telling me what she was doing online and sharing my house And car. That’s how we got the police involved. All through evidence. Michelle Barclays didn’t continue talking but Aileen brown still speaks to me through email.
Why would you want to continue corresponding with that monstrosity? Fair play to her for letting you know what Kayleigh was doing but I would bet my in-date Richmond sausages that Aileen had a part to play in it originally. She’s sly as do that one and always has ploy behind what she does.

Also, why did Kayleigh use your phone to access Amazon when replacing her tablet or whatever it was when you had reported her to the police previously? I know she’s thick as do and her actions don’t make sense sometimes but that seems really weird. I’m not saying your lying, I would just like more info on how you became her go to person.

Apr 30, 2023
no it didn’t, what it did do was piss her off. You don’t know what she’s like to live next to. Banging ,screaming, verbally abusing the kids, she’s disgusting. She tried it on with the Italian and wanted a threesome but they weren’t into it so it caused a rift but they’re back on talking terms. She thought he fancied her 😂😂😂

also the hanging towels over everyone’s fence is disgusting. No one wants that.
If you're the neighbour. Why are you so invested in Lou & Ste? Two people you'd of never heard of before you found a forum to speak on Kayleigh.
Odd behaviour no?

Apr 17, 2023
no it didn’t, what it did do was piss her off. You don’t know what she’s like to live next to. Banging ,screaming, verbally abusing the kids, she’s disgusting. She tried it on with the Italian and wanted a threesome but they weren’t into it so it caused a rift but they’re back on talking terms. She thought he fancied her 😂😂😂

also the hanging towels over everyone’s fence is disgusting. No one wants that.
Oh I can imagine what it’s like… but hanging the dog s was VILE for anyone’s standard.

Also, kk uploaded a video of you (?) throwing rubbish into the buggy or even trying to set fire to it. Can’t quite remember what you/someone was doing on the video but I remember thinking at the time what a freak.

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
Oh I can imagine what it’s like… but hanging the dog s was VILE for anyone’s standard.

Also, kk uploaded a video of you (?) throwing rubbish into the buggy or even trying to set fire to it. Can’t quite remember what you/someone was doing on the video but I remember thinking at the time what a freak.

that's right, trying to set fire to her bush by the door

Apr 16, 2023

This makes me think of when you squeeze into a dress and can't get out of it, looks like she's just had a piss in a night club and is asking her non existent gal pals to help her get it over her sagging harris🤣 the microwave really makes that pic for me. Deffo sets the scene for a violent wank👌

Apr 16, 2023
Clearly you are KKK. If you are someone who lives down her road then how would you know she got a warning you thick t. Pretty sure I Provided the photo of rays car in the neighbours parking space. Stop trying to be me. Yes they did remove se and you know it KKK, coming on here pretending to be your neighbour is even more fed up you sad do. Do me a favour as well, stop screaming at Bria you disgusting piece of s. Shall I record the screaming for everyone to hear? Shall we go up a level?? Look how you instantly get defensive and aggressive, typical KKK traits

Please do record. Thank youuuuu 👌❤️

May 23, 2023
Last message before she blocked me the first time was because I said there’s nothing wrong with smoking weed in your own home/garden, she proper has a problem with cannabis unless it’s somebody she wants to shag smoking it doesn’t she? 💀
I’d say she’s missing out on loads of countries where it’s legal and smells of it everywhere but then she doesn’t venture further than Jaywick so no risk of that happening 😩😩

May 23, 2023
yes I am
Letters from Michelle? Actual handwritten/typed out letters in the post?

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
yes I am

have you any gossip on the landlord and her?

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
yes I am
So is her parking really s and she thinks your parking is s by her stories

Apr 21, 2023
Thank you. I won’t be bombarded with all this s. Take it or leave it. I know who Kayleigh is on here so if you want to keep interacting with her carry on. I never knew what Aileen brown was like until I informed Michelle Barclay she contacted me and she warned me about her. Aileen bought my mum some flowers. I have no idea why.
Because Aileen is a complete sociopath.

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Thank you. I won’t be bombarded with all this s. Take it or leave it. I know who Kayleigh is on here so if you want to keep interacting with her carry on. I never knew what Aileen brown was like until I informed Michelle Barclay she contacted me and she warned me about her. Aileen bought my mum some flowers. I have no idea why.
Aileen likes buying gifts to get to people. She. Got kk iceland shop, make up and lou some bits of her wish list. Sbe thikks she can buy people's friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.