Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Jesus … I’m starting to appreciate the fact that there are rules on tattle. This thread is a riot. Does it matter who is who ?! We’re all on here talking s about Kk, i take anyone who claims to know her personally with a pinch of salt. It’s not that serious is it ?! The last 10 pages are just arguing amongst ourselves. Ignore anyone who you think is a prick & they’ll take themselves out without any attention.

The thing is as well she fs herself off online enough not to have to out yourself truthfully or untruthfully as a neighbour. So she hangs her knickers out her front and screams at her kids, I could have guessed that just from looking at the neglectful slapper. Can we all carry on HAGGING her off as KKK would say, rather than eachother? Because that top makes me wanna put a gun to my head photo hasn't got half the rolloking I'd have liked it too. She's a hog beast for christ sakes, we should all be pointing and laughing rn but instead I've stepped into an episode of poirot, neighbour edition 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.